By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
curl-6 said:

Even after 4 years, there were some new surprises here I didn't know about, like Lizalfos catching boomerangs or the Wind Waker shirt massively boosting the sail-by-leaf mechanic. The sheer depth of this game is mind-boggling.

wow! I didn't know about those things, either! I will definitely have to check out that video to learn more. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

I hope Splatoon 3 is a good game.

Last edited by Ultrashroomz - on 16 March 2021

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:

Man, I'm so glad @Lonely_Dolphin isn't around, when Splatoon 3 comes out, he won't be insulting me everytime I say something remotely positive about that game's single player mode.

People who like Splatoon 3's singleplayer are babies who have never played a singleplayer shooter before. 

I'm buying Splatoon 3 solely for the campaign as I hate online multiplayer.
Bought the first two games for their campaign too and was satisfied I got my money's worth.

Pretty sure Alchy was only messing around anyways. I only played Splatoon for the SP campaign myself. I didn't hate the online MP but I feel more comfortable doing the SP.

Around the Network

Splatoon's campaigns have been nice so far, they frequently feature lots of platforming sections and they're really entertaining, but, yeah, the real meat is in the multiplayer, the only problem with it is that I wish the ranked modes had friendly versions as well. I sometimes just want to have a good time in something that isn't a Turf War, but the ranked battles can get real stressful, especially because losing categories is really easy. That's how I left Splatoon 2 2 or 3 years ago, not sure if things changed since then but it was really disappointing that ranked modes were restricted to real competition in the time I played the game. In case this hasn't changed, I can only hope it does with Splatoon 3.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

curl-6 said:

Bought the first two games for their campaign too and was satisfied I got my money's worth.

Metallox said:

Splatoon's campaigns have been nice so far, they frequently feature lots of platforming sections and they're really entertaining, but, yeah, the real meat is in the multiplayer, the only problem with it is that I wish the ranked modes had friendly versions as well. I sometimes just want to have a good time in something that isn't a Turf War, but the ranked battles can get real stressful, especially because losing categories is really easy. That's how I left Splatoon 2 2 or 3 years ago, not sure if things changed since then but it was really disappointing that ranked modes were restricted to real competition in the time I played the game. In case this hasn't changed, I can only hope it does with Splatoon 3.

It's an inside joke with Ultrashroomz, don't take it seriously haha : - P  

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
curl-6 said:

Metallox said:

It's an inside joke with Ultrashroomz, don't take it seriously haha : - P  

Ah, okay, my ability to detect sarcasm is about as good as my ability to fly unassisted, always goes over my head. XD

It's not that I took it seriously, I just genuinely wanted to share my thoughts on the multiplayer :(

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Also I know that it probably won't happen but man it would be so cool if Splatoon 3 was a sign that it is possible for Mario Kart 9 to release on the Switch within the next year and a half. I know it won't happen but a man can dream unreasonable dreams.