By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Investors report should be next out next week.

Around the Network

The rumour that the next Smash DLC character is a Pokemon may explain why Pokken was given a free trial to give it a boost as people are speculating it could be a Pokemon from Pokken DX.

Wyrdness said:
Investors report should be next out next week.

Yep, it's August 6.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

Went back to replay Conker's Bad Fur Day on the 64 for old time's sake.

It's classic Rare but holy moly I don't remember the framerate being this choppy, it's literally giving me a headache after just 15-20 minutes of playing.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 28 July 2020

I just wish they broke the silence regarding BotW's sequel. What if they're delaying it on purpose so it can be a launch title for Switch 2 in 2023-2024

Last edited by Link_Nines.XBC - on 29 July 2020

Around the Network

Since Nintendo's next Earnings Release is 5 days away, it's prediction time! (All predicted figures will be based as of June 30th.)

Hardware:
Nintendo Switch hardware - 60.3 million units.

Software:
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 27.1 million units. (+ 2.33 million)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - 20.24 million (+ 1.4 million)
Animal Crossing New Horizons - 19 million units (+ 7.23 million)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 18.5 million (+ 1.09 million)
Pokemon Sword/Shield - 18.31 million (+ 0.94 million)
Super Mario Odyssey - 18.23 million (+ 0.82 million)
Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee - 12.21 million (+ 0.24 million)
Super Mario Party - 10.60 million (0.50 million) 
Splatoon 2 - 10.49 million (+ 0.39 million)
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - 7.20 million (+ 0.60 million)

Additional games that will have shipped 1 million units or more in the latest quarter: Ring Fit Adventure and Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition

Really hope Xenoblade do it gud. Obviously because the game well deserves it, but also I hope it's success will encourage them to port over XCX and fix the damn text so I can actually play the game. They don't even have to enhance or improve anything else other than the text and I will still buy it for a second time.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Really hope Xenoblade do it gud. Obviously because the game well deserves it, but also I hope it's success will encourage them to port over XCX and fix the damn text so I can actually play the game. They don't even have to enhance or improve anything else other than the text and I will still buy it for a second time.

The small text was a thing, but that wasn't gamebreaking. At least not to me. Did that really stop you from playing it?

Monolith Soft did already say that proting it over was an issue. I did read this on wikipedia:

"Despite Takahashi's desires to bring Xenoblade Chronicles X to the Nintendo Switch, he says that "money" is an issue and that reconfiguring it to the Switch would be difficult due to the game's massive size.[84]"

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:

The small text was a thing, but that wasn't gamebreaking. At least not to me. Did that really stop you from playing it?

Monolith Soft did already say that proting it over was an issue. I did read this on wikipedia:

"Despite Takahashi's desires to bring Xenoblade Chronicles X to the Nintendo Switch, he says that "money" is an issue and that reconfiguring it to the Switch would be difficult due to the game's massive size.[84]"

It did, I can't be bothered to squint and strain for a 100 hour game. Maybe I'll try it again, but my Wii U gamepad is also in pretty bad shape.

Yeah that's why I hope DE sells well enough to fund it's porting. It'll be difficult but surely not impossible. 

Is more difficult and expensive to port Xenoblade X than rework visuals and soundtrack, plus add another epilogue to Xenoblade 1.