By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CaptainExplosion said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

So what do you want, people to kiss Nintendo's ass all day every day even when they do things they don't like? Just as you're free to lavish them with praise, so to are people are free to voice their complaints and criticisms.

The problem with that is lately this thread has been NOTHING BUT COMPLAINTS AND CRITICISMS. Just because you guys think there's been nothing but bullshit these past few weeks doesn't mean that's actually the case.

Thread has mostly been negative, so what, how's that a problem? That's just life for most people lol. If you think the complaints aren't valid then you're free to show how they aren't, but they're not invalid simply because they're criticisms you don't like.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

Thread has mostly been negative, so what, how's that a problem? That's just life for most people lol. If you think the complaints aren't valid then you're free to show how they aren't, but they're not invalid simply because they're criticisms you don't like.

They are valid, I'm just sick of hearing them, and was hoping we'd talk about anything GOOD that's happened.

You're totally free to talk about those good things and you wont see me or anyone complaining about it. Aside from Animal Crossing, idk what else you could be referring to so I'd actually be interested in hearing them.

I've seen this emoji being used in pop forum ATRL thousands and thousands of times and I didn't know it was a boss from Earthbound's sequel Mother 3:

I can't believe it

CaptainExplosion said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

You're totally free to talk about those good things and you wont see me or anyone complaining about it. Aside from Animal Crossing, idk what else you could be referring to so I'd actually be interested in hearing them.

Well, the new Luigi's Mansion 3 DLC is out now, and there are still other games coming to Switch, like Wonderful 101 or the Xenoblade Chronicles remake. :)

Not much for me to say about them, Wonderful 101 and Xenoblade I've played already, and the most substantial part of the Luigi DLC is for Screampark, a mode completely useless for a lonely dolphin such as I. Will check out the free 20 floor scarescraper update, but I don't get why that wasn't there to begin with, nor why endless still isn't. Also wish we got the option for separate modes back, but uh oh there I go complaining again. :L

CaptainExplosion said:

Are you trying to piss me off again? *arms torpedoes* Because it's working. *torpedoes Lonely_Dolphin*

Guessing your age based on this comment, I see why such differing opinions upset you. Hopefully you'll learn that other people being different is ok.

Around the Network

That's why getting Nintendo consoles for big Nintendo games only will give you droughts like this. If you do play many different games, then I don't really get the complaints after some of the horrible years of the WiiU. We get smaller third party games and several Indies on a weekly basis. Also a bad or mediocre Nintendo Direct could be really bad for Nintendo in a year when two new consoles are releasing.

KLXVER said:
That's why getting Nintendo consoles for big Nintendo games only will give you droughts like this. If you do play many different games, then I don't really get the complaints after some of the horrible years of the WiiU. We get smaller third party games and several Indies on a weekly basis. Also a bad or mediocre Nintendo Direct could be really bad for Nintendo in a year when two new consoles are releasing.

Well that was before Nintendo unified their handheld and console software output. For me the Wii U droughts weren't so bad because of the 3DS. Naturally we now expect this to be less of a problem and overall it has been for sure, but it looks like we could be staring down the first major drought if stuff isn't announced soon.

KLXVER said:

I'm not into "big Nintendo games only" but there is literally nothing significant dated passed March 20th, and it's March 5th. This is a problem.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
KLXVER said:

Well that was before Nintendo unified their handheld and console software output. For me the Wii U droughts weren't so bad because of the 3DS. Naturally we now expect this to be less of a problem and overall it has been for sure, but it looks like we could be staring down the first major drought if stuff isn't announced soon.

First half of both 2018 and 2019 had droughts when it came to bigger games. Im sure they have bigger stuff planned for the second half like they have done for the last three years. 

KLXVER said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

First half of both 2018 and 2019 had droughts when it came to bigger games. Im sure they have bigger stuff planned for the second half like they have done for the last three years. 

True, early 2018 n 2019 weren't pretty either, though unlike the last 3 years we've already had a presentation detailing what's to come between April-July. I don't yet doubt a strong second half especially if BotW2 drops this year, but they're running out of time to talk about the games releasing in that April-July period, if any.