By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Pavolink said:
HW Silksong is so quiet...
No new info since E3.

Probably my most anticipated game after New Horizons. With it having been playable, it'll surely release before the end of next year.

Around the Network

So apparently Outer Worlds is coming to Switch in the first three months of 2020:

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/441268/the-outer-worlds-will-release-for-the-switch-in-q1-2020/

Any Switch owners here keen for this one?

Doesn't really look like my cup of tea but I am very keen to see how Virtuos get it running on Switch being that it's a 30fps game on PS4 and Xbone that can drop to 720p on those machines.

I have Pokemon Sword already, if anyone is interested in my opinion I'll fire it up.

Man, this drought of (worthwhile) Nintendo news is killing me. There hasn't been an interesting reveal or announcement for the Switch since E3 five months ago.

I have games to play in the mean time thankfully, but I really, really miss having stuff to get hyped for and look forward to.

I know it sounds entitled but I'm having such a horrible time lately and it'd be so nice just to have a cool new game announced, or even just a trailer or a gameplay snippet for something I'm interested in. Just a bit of excitement and positivity. :(

Last edited by curl-6 - on 14 November 2019

curl-6 said:

Man, this drought of (worthwhile) Nintendo news is killing me. There hasn't been an interesting reveal or announcement for the Switch since E3 five months ago.

I have games to play in the mean time thankfully, but I really, really miss having stuff to get hyped for and look forward to.

I know it sounds entitled but I'm having such a horrible time lately and it'd be so nice just to have a cool new game announced, or even just a trailer or a gameplay snippet for something I'm interested in. Just a bit of excitement and positivity. :(

They don't normally do directs in November/December so we'll probably have to wait until next year.

Around the Network

Toad sings Bohemian Rhapsody

Keybladewielder said:

Toad sings Bohemian Rhapsody

The sound of impending doom.

Also, at 2x the speed it really does sound like Toad. Don't ask me why I tested that though.

But seriously, you may actually want to listen to this song at 2x speed. It's...quite something.

Last edited by forest-spirit - on 16 November 2019

We have the Switch Lite
Now when do we get the Switch Heaveigh?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Um...I know I'm late to the party but, Celeste is kind of freaking amazing and if you haven't tried it yet you may want to.