By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CaptainExplosion said:
Kakadu18 said:

It was the first time I've experienced anything like that. One player disconnecting happens once in a while or connection getting lost during matchmaking.

It happens to me almost constantly. -_-

I must say if there's no connection loss the matchmaking goes in most cases faster than in Splatoon 2 in the last two years or so, but that may also just be due to there being more active players.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

2022 was wild

What game is this?

BasilZero said:

What game is this?

Xenoblade Chronicles 3. Yes it looks incredible. Play it!

Kakadu18 said:

Xenoblade Chronicles 3. Yes it looks incredible. Play it!

Damn, that looks awesome.

I was thinking Xenoblade Chronicles X lmao.

Anyways, ya I will get XC3 in the future.

I still have XC1 and XC2 that I need to play first though.

What will be everyone's first game that they will play on the Switch this year?

(Or if another platform, what game?)

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

What will be everyone's first game that they will play on the Switch this year?

(Or if another platform, what game?)

Elden Ring 

IcaroRibeiro said:

Elden Ring 

Which platform you gonna be playing it on?

BasilZero said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

Elden Ring 

Which platform you gonna be playing it on?

PS5, I'm playing it actually, started in the last week of 2022, planning to beat it before the release of Fire Emblem engage in three weeks

I feel like I should play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 before playing the 3rd one, but at the same time I don't feel like doing it, there's just some stuff about that game (XC2) that really turns me off, such as some character desgins (Rex's design is repulsive) and, mainly, the Gacha-esque mechanics. It's weird because Xenoblade Chronicles 1 is probably my favorite game.

Link_Nines.XBC said:

I feel like I should play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 before playing the 3rd one, but at the same time I don't feel like doing it, there's just some stuff about that game (XC2) that really turns me off, such as some character desgins (Rex's design is repulsive) and, mainly, the Gacha-esque mechanics. It's weird because Xenoblade Chronicles 1 is probably my favorite game.

Isnt the story connected?