By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I have to say.... what an excellent job with the opening post. Really really great job. Thanks a lot for your efforts.

Around the Network

And we're officially back :D

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Very nice.

I updated my PS Nation OP to put your thread in it now

Thank you guys for the compliments and congratulations, I really appreciate it

I'd like to reiterate again that if anyone has any suggestions or ideas for the thread, feel free to suggest stuff to me! Also if anyone would like to assist with organizing tournaments in the future, I'd definitely welcome the help

---

In other news, been playing Cave Story+ on Switch lately. Made it to the Bushlands, been having a lot of fun :o
I make so many stupid mistakes that lead to my death though, but I can only laugh at them

Around the Network

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Nice job Raven! I clearly don't hang out in the Nintendom thread enough, I didn't know we were migrating to a new one.

SuperNova said:

Nice job Raven! I clearly don't hang out in the Nintendom thread enough, I didn't know we were migrating to a new one.

It was a very short process, which only took a few days, so that's probably why. It wasn't like the PS Nation which took over 2 months.

Platina said:

Looking forward to the Direct, though I'll be at work during the presentation :(

Looking forward to seeing bits of the SP mode if possible, I don't think they've shown much of it off, if at all yet.

RavenXtra said:
Platina said:

Looking forward to the Direct, though I'll be at work during the presentation :(

Looking forward to seeing bits of the SP mode if possible, I don't think they've shown much of it off, if at all yet.

I think the only video we have about SP was the E3 Treehouse one. It looked really good, like an improvement over the first one (which was actually really fun,).