By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Monster Hunter Rise update tomorrow, adding an additional elder dragon

Around the Network

Good score for Advance Wars - I'll get my copy sometime in the future when its on sale.

BasilZero said:

Good score for Advance Wars - I'll get my copy sometime in the future when its on sale.

I have it on my birthday list!! ^^

CaptainExplosion said:
Kakadu18 said:

Up to 82 with 50 reviews now.

Yay!! ^^

Up to 83 now with 53 reviews.

81 on Opencritic with 42 reviews.

The game receives higher rating than I expected. That is great!
Hopefully it draws enough new players to the franchises for them to create a new original game.
Don't know when I will dive into the game myself, it is probably a few months away since other games have my attention at the moment. Might buy it earlier anyway just to show my support for the game franchise.

Around the Network
Pajderman said:

The game receives higher rating than I expected. That is great!
Hopefully it draws enough new players to the franchises for them to create a new original game.
Don't know when I will dive into the game myself, it is probably a few months away since other games have my attention at the moment. Might buy it earlier anyway just to show my support for the game franchise.

Then hopefully Nintendo markets it enough for that.

Kakadu18 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Yay!! ^^

not often games go  UP, but I'm VERY happy to see it happen! 

Nintendo really is having a banger year, and we still have Zelda on the horizon.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:

Nintendo really is having a banger year, and we still have Zelda on the horizon.

On the horizon is one way of putting it, I'd say it's more like around the corner. Or maybe closer than that.

Runa216 said:
Kakadu18 said:

not often games go  UP, but I'm VERY happy to see it happen! 

Speaking of which...                                                                                                

Can't believe the day has finally arrived!!! My weekend has been set!