By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Guess I'll need to wake up earlier than usual to catch the Direct while I'm getting ready to go to work.

Around the Network
Volterra_90 said:
RavenXtra said:

Looking forward to the Direct, though I'll be at work during the presentation :(

Looking forward to seeing bits of the SP mode if possible, I don't think they've shown much of it off, if at all yet.

I think the only video we have about SP was the E3 Treehouse one. It looked really good, like an improvement over the first one (which was actually really fun,).

Yeah I really enjoyed the original game's SP mode. Was a bit on the short side, but also really fun :D

Should I revive a new Splatoon Thread?

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:

There is a splatoon thread?

jason1637 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

There is a splatoon thread?

I'm not here enough lol

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Here we go! My Switch friend code: 1143-8125-6146..

As we are at it.. Is there a way to comunicate with friends on Switch? Send a message? I mean, I have a couple of friends on it (VGChartz friends I supose) but I can't find a way to communicate with them..  Do we have to wait for the smartphone app or am I too dumb? xD

RavenXtra said:
Volterra_90 said:

I think the only video we have about SP was the E3 Treehouse one. It looked really good, like an improvement over the first one (which was actually really fun,).

Yeah I really enjoyed the original game's SP mode. Was a bit on the short side, but also really fun :D

Yep, I'd love that Ninty has improved the length and variety of the SP campaign. I think the blending of shooting, platforming and "squiding" worked pretty well.

And before it releases, I'll share the Switch code in this thread XD. SW-4425-7035-2913.

You Still Can't Pre-Order The Super NES Classic In The US, And This Could Be Why

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/07/you_still_cant_pre-order_the_super_nes_classic_in_the_us_and_this_could_be_why

"So why hasn't the SNES Mini got this approval yet? One possible reason is that getting FCC approval would lead to an early leak; let's be honest, it's not like a modest device like this would struggle to get the approval.
This might go some way to explaining why GameStop, Toys 'R Us and Target are not yet listing the Super NES Classic and why Amazon US, Walmart and Best Buy only have placeholder pages. It seems many US-based retailers have policies about not listing products without the all-important FCC approval. Microsoft has recently stated that the lack of FCC approval is the reason that the Xbox One X can't be pre-ordered yet, so this might not seem as farfetched it as sounds."
_____

Really annoying if true, I just want to be able to pre-order one of these things already D:

RavenXtra said:
You Still Can't Pre-Order The Super NES Classic In The US, And This Could Be Why

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/07/you_still_cant_pre-order_the_super_nes_classic_in_the_us_and_this_could_be_why

"So why hasn't the SNES Mini got this approval yet? One possible reason is that getting FCC approval would lead to an early leak; let's be honest, it's not like a modest device like this would struggle to get the approval.
This might go some way to explaining why GameStop, Toys 'R Us and Target are not yet listing the Super NES Classic and why Amazon US, Walmart and Best Buy only have placeholder pages. It seems many US-based retailers have policies about not listing products without the all-important FCC approval. Microsoft has recently stated that the lack of FCC approval is the reason that the Xbox One X can't be pre-ordered yet, so this might not seem as farfetched it as sounds."
_____

Really annoying if true, I just want to be able to pre-order one of these things already D:

Lol cant even preorder a confirmed to be releasing product but here in Australia we can preorder tech demoes

No I'm not joking Zelda WiiU was up for preorder since the day that tech demo was shown off, before the WiiU even released.

haqqaton said:

Here we go! My Switch friend code: 1143-8125-6146..

As we are at it.. Is there a way to comunicate with friends on Switch? Send a message? I mean, I have a couple of friends on it (VGChartz friends I supose) but I can't find a way to communicate with them..  Do we have to wait for the smartphone app or am I too dumb? xD

Nope, and even the Wii U had a messaging system, so between that and friend codes Nintendo is going backwards, but still making us pay for online of course!

-Lonely_Dolphin