By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo: Pokemon Crown Tundra out now! Upcoming Patch for 3D-All Stars! UK Black Friday Bundles Revealed!

Hiku said:

GameStop

Yay! ^^

Wyrdness said:
https://realotakugamer.com/doom-eternal-is-still-coming-to-switch-but-is-now-digital-only?fbclid=IwAR1FG5sUEFHRSnhbZdMlphoBToe_DTmQoq7KJjPMolog3t-7fr0JBPCARok

Boo! >.<



Around the Network

Age of Calamity is good dumb fun, just like I expected it to be. If you enjoyed the first Hyrule Warriors, you'll like this one, I reckon.

I'm also really loving being able to resume buying physical Switch games and building my collection again, unlike the middle of the year when I had to buy digital during lockdown.

I'm up to 31 Switch games now, though of those there are 3 I could happily get rid of as they turned out to be crap.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 21 November 2020

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:

Age of Calamity is good dumb fun, just like I expected it to be. If you enjoyed the first Hyrule Warriors, you'll like this one, I reckon.

I'm also really loving being able to resume buying physical Switch games and building my collection again, unlike the middle of the year when I had to buy digital during lockdown.

I'm up to 31 Switch games now, though of those there are 3 I could happily get rid of as they turned out to be crap.

which ones?



Runa216 said:
curl-6 said:

Age of Calamity is good dumb fun, just like I expected it to be. If you enjoyed the first Hyrule Warriors, you'll like this one, I reckon.

I'm also really loving being able to resume buying physical Switch games and building my collection again, unlike the middle of the year when I had to buy digital during lockdown.

I'm up to 31 Switch games now, though of those there are 3 I could happily get rid of as they turned out to be crap.

which ones?

Blair Witch, Trine 3, Claybook.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

This is one of my fave Mario Kart songs



The eventuality of an anomaly

Around the Network



Wyrdness said:

Pretty awesome. :)

curl-6 said:
Runa216 said:

which ones?

Blair Witch, Trine 3, Claybook.

Never heard of Claybook. What's it like?



CaptainExplosion said:
curl-6 said:

Blair Witch, Trine 3, Claybook.

Never heard of Claybook. What's it like?

It's an interesting concept, (you manipulate deformable clay and control different shapes to achieve objectives) with some extremely impressive graphical technology, but the controls are horrible due to favoring physics over ease of use.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Nintendo team up with Sharp to boost Switch production, now manufacturing out of their facilities in Malaysia in addition to Foxconn's China and Vietnam operations.

https://gonintendo.com/stories/373215-nintendo-ties-up-with-sharp-for-a-boost-to-switch-production

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-11-25/nintendo-adds-sharp-as-assembler-of-popular-switch-game-console



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

I just noticed that the black friday sales on the Nintendo Eshop are also happening on the European version .

Strange thing though. The direct link to the eshop fails to work, but if i follow the links through the news section then i can access. Maybe the sale is stressing Nintendo's online .

EDIT: Eshop is not taking my Money . I quess Nintendo already sold enough switches or games for the year.

Last edited by Stefan.De.Machtige - 4 days ago

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.