By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Has anyine tried No Mam's Land on the Switch? How does it run?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:

Has anyine tried No Mam's Land on the Switch? How does it run?

I heard it runs very well with minimal stuttering. Seems to be one of the better ports.

New Bayonetta 3 footage from Game Informer

Hey nice to see this thread was spared from dickpocalypse.

Bayo 3 looks great! There are a few other things I'm looking to play around its release so I may not be getting it just yet, but hope whoever gets it at launch enjoys it.

Been playing bit by bit through XC2 after finishing XC1 DE myself. I didn't like XC1 at the end, the narrative kinda fell apart for me though I do like some of the main characters. XC2 is a bit rocky so far but I'll keep up with it and see how things go. I did however play the first couple of chapters from XC3 and I was really liking it so far, so I'm looking forward to being able to focus on that.

The first game has a better story tbh in regards to the party's objectives but the second game has far better character development as the characters stick to an objective that never really changes which leads to a slower start but their back stories and growth is huge over the journey. Gameplay is widely considered better in the second game although the world is arguably better in the first game.

The third game well it's a culmination of the best ideas and concepts from the prior three games with its own execution, it's easily the best in the series imo but sets a ridiculously high bar for the next installment. 

Around the Network
Raven said:

Hey nice to see this thread was spared from dickpocalypse.

Bayo 3 looks great! There are a few other things I'm looking to play around its release so I may not be getting it just yet, but hope whoever gets it at launch enjoys it.

Been playing bit by bit through XC2 after finishing XC1 DE myself. I didn't like XC1 at the end, the narrative kinda fell apart for me though I do like some of the main characters. XC2 is a bit rocky so far but I'll keep up with it and see how things go. I did however play the first couple of chapters from XC3 and I was really liking it so far, so I'm looking forward to being able to focus on that.

Do yourself a favor and watch a spoiler free video on the combat of XC2. It really helps enjoy the game more when you master all the different aspect of it (and the game does a shit job teaching you).

Signature goes here!

Anyone besides me think this old Splatoon animation is adorable?

Busted out the Wii U over the weekend, for the first time in years.
It feels strange going back to it now, as the whole world of Nintendo and my own outlook on gaming has changed so much since those days.
I wouldn't say I miss this era, but it is interesting to look at it through the more optimistic perspective I have gained in the years since rather than the pessimistic views I had at the time. As frustrating as it was to be a Wii U gamer a lot of the time, some of the experiences it delivered were terrific.

And holy moly I forgot how gorgeous Yoshi's Woolly World is, absolutely stunning even all these years later.

SegaHeart said:

Masterpiece!

Also Mario + Rabbids has an 86. Great stuff coming up.