By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CaptainExplosion said:

Has anyone here ever tried getting all Korok seeds in Breath of The Wild in preparation for Tears of The Kingdom?

Hell naw! Those 900 korok seeds are just a big troll from Nintendo. Plus, you don't even need half of them to unlock all your inventory slots.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Hell naw! Those 900 korok seeds are just a big troll from Nintendo. Plus, you don't even need half of them to unlock all your inventory slots.

But the only other thing left to do now that I have all Spirit Orbs acquired and exchanged is kill Ganon again.

Did you find all 226 locations? That's about 18% of the overall completion of the game.

I hate that the 900 korok seeds account for 72% lol

I've never gotten much more than what's needed to max the inventory.
There's an interactive map with all korok seed locations.
https://www.zeldadungeon.net/breath-of-the-wild-interactive-map/

What the crap Bethesda?!

Not only that but the DLC causes much worse performance to the base game, which already ran smoothly. It's also $20 for people who already own the game, so it in effect becomes $80 for people who bought Skyrim at launch on the Switch. Really bad look for Microsoft/Bethesda.

Around the Network

November 8th is currently the next investors report date on Nintendo's investors site.

Raven said:

Not only that but the DLC causes much worse performance to the base game, which already ran smoothly. It's also $20 for people who already own the game, so it in effect becomes $80 for people who bought Skyrim at launch on the Switch. Really bad look for Microsoft/Bethesda.

Normally I don't care too much about 'performance' since I feel a game can be good regardless of that, but holy heck did it ever! Playing skyrim on Switch with all the creation club stuff is just...a chore. I made it to Riverwood and did some smithing before saying 'you know what? I think I'll just go back to PS5". Feels like I'm playing the game via a flipbook, and I'm not sure if it's the game or my pro controller but I couldn't even move/look without overshooting everything and getting drift. same thing happened on Portal. Tried it for a couple minutes, the analog sticks seemed to drift, and I gave up. 

Love the switch but man those analogs (on both joycon AND Pro controller) Need to be fixed. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I am doing more work for Nintendo than other 2. My World Record on Nintendo Switch.

Sega Saturn fan most honest, Can you guess which Miku veriosn on here? She has my birth stone color Turqiouse on her eyes.

SegaHeartWink said:

I am doing more work for Nintendo than other 2. My World Record on Nintendo Switch.

I'll save my backup account  ^^

So, I FINALLY played and beat Xenoblade Chronicles 3. (I replayed and beat the first two games, including Torna and FC to get brushed up and in the groove.)

Before, I used to think that Shulk and Fiora were my all time favorite video game couple and that they wouldn't be topped...

...Noah and Mio just topped them.

Edit:

Spoiler!
When Rex said "I love all you guys." He REALLY fucking meant it!!! XD XD XD