By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

My quite traditional religious uncle is gonna be staying over on our couch in a few days and I'm unsure whether I should refrain from playing Doom Eternal while he's over haha, get the feeling he wouldn't be a fan.

Around the Network

The super Nintendo world direct was rather nice. Universal did a great job.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Raven said:

Previous Poll Results:

Gonna put a topical Smash-related poll up for the weekend. May not get as many responses depending on how many people bought the Season Pass XD

Nice to see people being very satisfied. I like this year for the Switch and even I only voted that it was okay. 

KLXVER said:
Raven said:

Previous Poll Results:

Gonna put a topical Smash-related poll up for the weekend. May not get as many responses depending on how many people bought the Season Pass XD

Nice to see people being very satisfied. I like this year for the Switch and even I only voted that it was okay. 

In August I would've voted that I hated it and given it a 2/10, but it really picked up and delivered some really good games in its closing months.

Very sad DOOM: Eternal didn't enter into the charts, it's a good port, although I can't say I'm enjoying it more than the 2016 game..

curl-6 said:

My quite traditional religious uncle is gonna be staying over on our couch in a few days and I'm unsure whether I should refrain from playing Doom Eternal while he's over haha, get the feeling he wouldn't be a fan.

A game about taking out demons and Hell priests? I don't know why that would upset him..

Around the Network
Shaqazooloo0 said:

Very sad DOOM: Eternal didn't enter into the charts, it's a good port, although I can't say I'm enjoying it more than the 2016 game..

curl-6 said:

A game about taking out demons and Hell priests? I don't know why that would upset him..

Even if the themes don't bother him, I expect the game's over the top violence might be a sticking point.

US eShop Standings. Updates Saturdays Every Week (Updated as of: 12/19/2020)

Raven said:

US eShop Standings. Updates Saturdays Every Week (Updated as of: 12/19/2020)

No Doom Eternal makes me sad. It's a great port of a great game and it deserves better.

BOTW still putting in the work.

If you're looking for some holiday sales for the season, check out @TomaTito 's thread on Nintendo's Festive Offers sale!

eShop Festive Offers 2020 Sale (vgchartz.com)