By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CaptainExplosion said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

So, never.

*shoves Morph Ball Bomb down Alchemist's throat and it detonates*

I mean, it's not my fault it's taking a long time for Metroid Prime 4 to come out. I'm more optimistic than a lot of people on the title though. 

But a Metroid 5 wouldn't hurt during the wait. 

Around the Network

Nintendo stock hits its highest level since 2007:

https://gonintendo.com/stories/374337-nintendo-stock-hits-its-highest-level-since-december-2007

Surprised nobody mentioned the Super Nintendo World's direct that's coming today

We reap what we sow

160rmf said:

Surprised nobody mentioned the Super Nintendo World's direct that's coming today

No game content featured so why would we care ?

Well... It's still Nintendo related plus we can never be sure that'll have no game content. What if Nintendo Land is announced for switch? Regarding nintendo, we expect the unexpected

We reap what we sow

Around the Network
160rmf said:

Well... It's still Nintendo related plus we can never be sure that'll have no game content. What if Nintendo Land is announced for switch? Regarding nintendo, we expect the unexpected

They stated it has no game related news 

I know, but maybe they did that to set people expectations low then to come with a small surprise. Obviously, I am almost certain that I may be wrong. I have a 99,99% possibility to be wrong. Still, it's nintendo we are talking about

We reap what we sow

PAOerfulone said:

Birth month is whichever Switch game you are in:

Anyone up for a Splatfest?

Got Animal Crossing. Which is great because that was basically my GOTY this year.

curl-6 said:

Nintendo stock hits its highest level since 2007:

https://gonintendo.com/stories/374337-nintendo-stock-hits-its-highest-level-since-december-2007

Previous Poll Results:

Gonna put a topical Smash-related poll up for the weekend. May not get as many responses depending on how many people bought the Season Pass XD