By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I finally got to the final dungeon in The Legend of Zelda (NES).

Man, the bosses are wimps but the Wizzrobe and Darknut enemies are annoying and hit like hell.

Got 15 hearts and almost all upgrades.

Took a look at the map for the final dungeon and it looks crazy, the size of 4 dungeons in one.

Around the Network

Anybody know how to get peaches, pears and oranges in Animal Crossing New Horizons? I've gone to do many other islands through Nook Miles Tickets and Kappn's Boat Tours, and still no sign of them. -_-

CaptainExplosion said:

Anybody know how to get peaches, pears and oranges in Animal Crossing New Horizons? I've gone to do many other islands through Nook Miles Tickets and Kappn's Boat Tours, and still no sign of them. -_-

What fruit is groing on your island? Mine was full of oranges from the get go. Those and peaches are the only fruit I've ever actually got to see in my save file. I found peaches on an island I visited with the plane.

Kakadu18 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

What fruit is groing on your island? Mine was full of oranges from the get go. Those and peaches are the only fruit I've ever actually got to see in my save file. I found peaches on an island I visited with the plane.

Cherries. I've managed to grow coconut and apple trees on my island too after finding those on other islands by plane, but that's it.

CaptainExplosion said:

Traveling to those islands, you can only get three kinds of fruits (one being coconuts). The other you need get vising other people's islands

Around the Network
IcaroRibeiro said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Traveling to those islands, you can only get three kinds of fruits (one being coconuts). The other you need get vising other people's islands

Then I should get friend codes, or can I do a random person's island?

CaptainExplosion said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

By random island do you mean the ones you visit dreaming? I don't think you can bring anything from them

Lv 19 average level - 16 hours into Dragon Quest VIII (3DS).

At Wisher's peak and really enjoying the game overall.

Cant believe I didnt try playing DQ8 (I have it on PS2 and iOS) but finally started playing it on 3DS when I bought it about a month ago or so lol.

IcaroRibeiro said:
CaptainExplosion said:

By random island do you mean the ones you visit dreaming? I don't think you can bring anything from them

I mean another player's island without a friend code.

Future Redeemed got a 91 metascore. Very impressive.