By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo - Pokemon Presents POLL! | US eShop Charts 2/27 | Japan Sales Charts 2/21

Thoughts on Pokemon Presents?

Great! 4 22.22%

Pretty good 10 55.56%

It was alright 1 5.56%

I wasn't too impressed 3 16.67%

Nothing good 0 0%

Total:18

So when do you guys think will be the next Nintendo Direct? I kind of wonder if we'll get a Zelda one in between now and the next general Direct or not.

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

So when do you guys think will be the next Nintendo Direct? I kind of wonder if we'll get a Zelda one in between now and the next general Direct or not.

Don't think we're getting a special Zelda direct, no. Next one I think is in June, and they'll show off Breath of the Wild 2.

Mar1217 said:
curl-6 said:

Plants vs Zombies Battle for Neighbourville is being handled by QLOC, the studio that ported Hellblade and Dragon's Dogma to Switch.

It's also noteworthy as the first Frostbite Engine game on Switch, and will have gyro aiming.

https://venturebeat.com/2021/02/17/plants-vs-zombies-battle-for-neighborville-hits-switch-on-march-19/?fbclid=IwAR3IHVSW82NME9np58QFVw9yznFQNSabM7eRLB2T92-3HOmTGP17T7h5arU

Good porting studio get games not many are going to be really anticipating ... sad considering the work they've done on this one.

I think the bigger news here is that the Frostbite engine is now up and running on Switch, which opens the door to a lot more games coming to it.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:
Mar1217 said:

Good porting studio get games not many are going to be really anticipating ... sad considering the work they've done on this one.

I think the bigger news here is that the Frostbite engine is now up and running on Switch, which opens the door to a lot more games coming to it.

Just in time to get nothing else because I have my doubts about EA support on this platform with any of their titles even if the Switch were to be a mastodon of an upgrade.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
curl-6 said:

Just in time to get nothing else because I have my doubts about EA support on this platform with any of their titles even if the Switch were to be a mastodon of an upgrade.

If their upcoming games like Plants vs Zombies Battle for Neighbourville, Apex Legends, and Knockout City do well I can see them porting more of their back catalogue the platform, and maybe some of their less demanding future titles.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:

Don't think we're getting a special Zelda direct, no. Next one I think is in June, and they'll show off Breath of the Wild 2.

You don't think we'll get a special Zelda direct AT ALL this year or just not before the next general direct? 

mZuzek said:

You don't think we'll get a special Zelda direct AT ALL this year or just not before the next general direct? 

I was thinking at all, actually

JWeinCom said:

Out of curiosity who does everyone think the best character in 3D World is?

I generally use random cause I like variety, but I'd say the best is between Peach and #5 in single player. Misjudging a jump is 90% of my deaths so being able to course correct a little is huge, despite them being slower. I'd say Peach is a bit better since she can float all the time, whereas 5 loses her ability if powered up.

In multiplayer though Toad is the best, cause you get to snatch up everything before anyone else gets to it. I'd say 5 is the second best because while being slow, they have the easiest time killing enemies to get points, and you'll die less often.

I'd say #5 is the best hands down. She behaves as if she has a powerup all the time. She has additional height to her jumps, she can kill enemies without jumping on them (and kill spiked enemies that can't be jumped on) and even when small she retains her abilities.

Signature goes here!

mZuzek said:

I was thinking at all, actually

That would be quite sad. But then again, they'll have enough events to showcase Zelda info anyways, probably. 

Pokemon Day is on the 27th and its the 25th franchise anniversary so a Pokemon Direct is not out of the question.