By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Kakadu18 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

What about Contra 4?

What about it? You can look it's ratings up yourself.

But what's your opinion?

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Kakadu18 said:

What about it? You can look it's ratings up yourself.

But what's your opinion?

I don't know anything about that game.

CaptainExplosion said:

Now if only Wario Land got the kind of revival Advance Wars has gotten. The Advance Wars reboot is co-developed by WayForward, and I bet WayForward could easily do a good Wario Land game. ^^

Moreso than Wario Land - Golden Sun needs a revival.

BasilZero said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Now if only Wario Land got the kind of revival Advance Wars has gotten. The Advance Wars reboot is co-developed by WayForward, and I bet WayForward could easily do a good Wario Land game. ^^

Moreso than Wario Land - Golden Sun needs a revival.

Too bad it's original developer is stuck making Mario sports titles. -_-

Tears of the Kingdom TV commerical contains some new gameplay

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Tears of the Kingdom TV commerical contains some new gameplay

Looks like Gleeok's back. I wonder if other old school Zelda boss monsters are here too. ^^

Giving away legit 6IV (All 6 stats best) Male, Hisuian, Modest Zorua at Level 1! No EV training done on them.

Also 8 Charmander and 4 Oshawott. Same situation (Adamant for Oshawott). All Male, all 6 Perfect IV, all level 1.

I have 32 of them in a box (I was trying to get a female) and I have no use for 32 of them. I might keep 1 or 2 for personal use but the rest are just filling up space and I have no use for them. I'd rather give them away and have someone use them or add them to the collection than just releasing them.

I don't want anything in return, just give me breedjects or burners. I will just be releasing whatever you send my way.

I will have my trading channels open with the code 7788-6622 for the next hour or so. My In-Game name is Talba. I will just be giving away the Hisuian Zorua unless you let me know here if you want charmander or Oshawott.

Hope to see you soon!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:

Giving away legit 6IV (All 6 stats best) Male, Hisuian, Modest Zorua at Level 1! No EV training done on them.

Also 8 Charmander and 4 Oshawott. Same situation (Adamant for Oshawott). All Male, all 6 Perfect IV, all level 1.

I have 32 of them in a box (I was trying to get a female) and I have no use for 32 of them. I might keep 1 or 2 for personal use but the rest are just filling up space and I have no use for them. I'd rather give them away and have someone use them or add them to the collection than just releasing them.

I don't want anything in return, just give me breedjects or burners. I will just be releasing whatever you send my way.

I will have my trading channels open with the code 7788-6622 for the next hour or so. My In-Game name is Talba. I will just be giving away the Hisuian Zorua unless you let me know here if you want charmander or Oshawott.

Hope to see you soon!

Are these tradeable in Sword/Shield or just Scarlett/Violet?

BasilZero said:
Runa216 said:

Hope to see you soon!

Are these tradeable in Sword/Shield or just Scarlett/Violet?

just Scarlet/Violet. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Get those last minute votes in for Most Wanted May!

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/247293/most-wanted-may/1/