By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Just preordered TotK with a game coupon (called voucher elsewhere) and got Advance Wars with the second one.
Excited to finally get into Advance Wars. I also got Dual Strike for the DS a while back but didn't get around to play it yet. Will do so after finishing the remakes of the first two.

Last edited by Kakadu18 - on 24 April 2023

Around the Network

Now if only Wario Land got the kind of revival Advance Wars has gotten. The Advance Wars reboot is co-developed by WayForward, and I bet WayForward could easily do a good Wario Land game. ^^

May 9th is when the investors report is out. 

Wyrdness said:

Think it'll be good news?

CaptainExplosion said:
Wyrdness said:

Think it'll be good news?

The Switch is in year 7 at more than 122m every sale at this point is good news. 

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

Now if only Wario Land got the kind of revival Advance Wars has gotten. The Advance Wars reboot is co-developed by WayForward, and I bet WayForward could easily do a good Wario Land game. ^^

Looks like it was solely developed by WayForward. Also the gameplay is basically unchanged so Idk if this game really shows their capabilities. They made some pretty good games in the past but also some really poor games.

Kakadu18 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Looks like it was solely developed by WayForward. Also the gameplay is basically unchanged so Idk if this game really shows their capabilities. They made some pretty good games in the past but also some really poor games.

Calling the Shantae games pretty good is putting it lightly.

CaptainExplosion said:
Kakadu18 said:

The Shantae games are really good. I was just thinking that there were some green metacritic scores that WayForward's games had but couldn't remember which games those were beyond the River City Girls games.

Kakadu18 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

The Shantae games are really good. I was just thinking that there were some green metacritic scores that WayForward's games had but couldn't remember which games those were beyond the River City Girls games.

What about Contra 4?

CaptainExplosion said:
Kakadu18 said:

What about Contra 4?

What about it? You can look it's ratings up yourself.