By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
gtotheunit91 said:

Finally

Around the Network

Just finished Metroid Prime Remastered. It's a great game with very intricate level design, but the slower movement and lower difficulty lead to Metroid Dread still being my favorite Metroid game. Flash shift is something I would have appreciated a lot in Metroid Prime.
Also the final boss in Metroid Dread is significantly more interesting and more fun to fight than the one in Metroid Prime.

BOTW continues to surprise even more than 6 years after its release

Jack Black's one of a kind Bowser suit for the Super Mario Bros. Movie premiere in LA.

Lol! XD

And this is the same site that highly rated Cuties. Proof that movie critics are shitheads. They just don't get why The Super Mario Bros Movie is so special.

Around the Network

Pretty sure I'm at the end of SMT Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker.

I'm in the Triangulum arc (2nd playthrough story) - lv 92.

I like the longer story/conversations in this arc.

Enjoying DS2 more than DS1 for its story. Its a twist compared to the first game.

CaptainExplosion said:

And this is the same site that highly rated Cuties. Proof that movie critics are shitheads. They just don't get why The Super Mario Bros Movie is so special.

Rotten Tomatoes doesn't rate anything. It's like Metacritic, Opencritic and imdb. It gathers reviews from all sorts of sites and gives the percentage of positive reviews. Positive for them is 6/10 or higher.

Yes, most critics are shitheads.

Kakadu18 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Rotten Tomatoes doesn't rate anything. It's like Metacritic, Opencritic and imdb. It gathers reviews from all sorts of sites and gives the percentage of positive reviews. Positive for them is 6/10 or higher.

Yes, most critics are shitheads.

Shallow on plot. Well duh, it's supposed to be faithful to SUPER MARIO BROS., where plot isn't the fucking point.

CaptainExplosion said:

How do you know it's special if you haven't seen the movie yet?

mZuzek said:
CaptainExplosion said:

How do you know it's special if you haven't seen the movie yet?

I know it from fan reactions and from people who saw the premiere.