By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I just realized that Seth Rogen is almost as old as his character in The Super Mario Bros. Movie.

Around the Network

Berlin and London are easily the best "Mario Kart Tour" Levels in the expansion so far. (In my opinion, of course.)
Merry Mountain is simple but I love the aesthetic and it's fun.
Rock Rock Mountain, Peach's Gardens, Maple Race Way, and Rainbow Road 3DS are four of the best tracks I was waiting for.
Underwater Ghost House is underrated and a tonne of fun.

Not a single miss this time. Mario Kart 8's in my all time list and rising fast thanks to this expansion.

I can only think of 3 or 4 more tracks I want to see return, including Wario stadium (Either/Both of them, but I'm thinking the one in the raised arena track), Dinosaur Track, and any of the later-game Bowser Castles! Mario KArt 7's in particular made me extra happy.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Wow... was not expecting another Bayonetta game to be announced immediately after Bayo 3's launch. Also wasn't expecting it to be what looks like an isometric game that seems more similar in tone and style to games like Limbo or Ori than Devil May Cry.

Hard to say if I'll be getting this one until I have a better sense of the gameplay, but I'm happy they seem keen on keeping the world going, I really dig the style of the game, as it is completely different than Bayonetta, but also still fits the character.

It's interesting the focus of this game is on Cereza considering how Viola becomes the new Bayonetta at the end of 3. I'm not completely surprised because while I like Viola ok it's clear she's just not as good of a character. Really hope this is a sign that Cereza is still the face of the franchise.

GOTY is not by Nintendo. Has Nintendo won TGA GOTY even ONCE? -_-

CaptainExplosion said:

Yeah......a little game called The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

But that was 5 years ago. :( 

CaptainExplosion said:
gtotheunit91 said:

But that was 5 years ago. :( 

And they haven't made a GOTY-worthy game since.

Don't worry, it'll come next year.

CaptainExplosion said:

At least Kirby and the Forgotten Land got an award.

I'm not sure what to make of Bayonetta Origins to be honest.

I am a massive Bayonetta fan, but looking at the trailer I'm wondering, that's it? Where is the gameplay? is there any actual meat to it or is it just one of those walkathon games with the occasional puzzle you'd get for $5 on the eshop?

Last edited by curl-6 - on 08 December 2022

curl-6 said:

I'm not sure what to make of Bayonetta Origins to be honest.

I am a massive Bayonetta fan, but looking at the trailer I'm wondering, that's it? Where is the gameplay? is there any actual meat to it or is it just one of those walkathon games with the occasional puzzle you'd get for $5 on the eshop?

Its one of those isometric indie games.