By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I really should post more often in here. But hi all! 

After that new trailer for the Mario movie I am looking forward to seeing it. Maybe even enough to see it in theaters. I haven't been to the theaters since Endgame. 

I'm 2 and a half years late, but I am now playing Animal Crossing as a friend bought it for me earlier this month as a surprise gift. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

This movie is now looking even better!! ^^

Not gonna lie, I do love how this looks but I still don't like Pratt as Mario. I like Pratt, I just really don't think he fits this role. I'm still down to be proven wrong but this isn't helping. His voice is the one that doesn't really 'fit'. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

This movie is now looking even better!! ^^

Not gonna lie, I do love how this looks but I still don't like Pratt as Mario. I like Pratt, I just really don't think he fits this role. I'm still down to be proven wrong but this isn't helping. His voice is the one that doesn't really 'fit'. 

I'd like to hear him at least do a more Captain Lou Mario.

I'm currently playing through It Takes Two on Switch with my partner and it's really good.

It's very "Nintendo" in its design philosophy, in that it will introduce a new gameplay mechanic, use it in a series of increasingly clever and tricky challenges, then move onto the next, much like in 3D Mario or Zelda.
It's also low key one of the best ports of a demanding PS4 game to Switch; the graphics hold up really well, with well judged nips and tucks instead of harsh cuts.

Highly recommend it to anyone looking for some co-op fun.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 29 November 2022

Great trailer - cant wait to see the movie.

Around the Network

Yeah the movie trailer looked good. I'm glad it does. I mean, there's Donkey Kong stuff, Luigi's Mansion stuff, Mario Kart stuff, talk of 'galaxies'... I think I'll be going to see it.

S.Peelman said:

Yeah the movie trailer looked good. I'm glad it does. I mean, there's Donkey Kong stuff, Luigi's Mansion stuff, Mario Kart stuff, talk of 'galaxies'... I think I'll be going to see it.

I for one hope Mario ends the movie trying to get the audience to stand up and Do The Mario!! ^^

Tbh Pixar and Disney have in recent times taken their foot off the gas when it comes to animations like this as their recent releases haven't lived up to their high standards albeit that is very high so it gives Nintendo a chance to grab some of the market as this is probably the best I've seen from Illumination's animation quality, Nintendo are setting up a subsidiary that will focus on animations kind of like their own Pixar.

Awesome remix by Jammin Sam Miller.