By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Wyrdness said:

YS VIII is 60% off on EU eShop right now.

That's a bargain. Would really recommend it to any JRPG fan.

Around the Network

Fire Emblem rumours gaining traction again I do think something FE related is definitely coming though as so far 3 of the 4 claims (Splatoon 3, 2D Metroid later on to be unveiled as Metroid Dread and Zelda SS) from that one insider back in December have since gone on to be true the remaining was Fire Emblem and this was before the slew of rumours that emerged months later.

CaptainExplosion said:
Wyrdness said:

Fire Emblem rumours gaining traction again I do think something FE related is definitely coming though as so far 3 of the 4 claims (Splatoon 3, 2D Metroid later on to be unveiled as Metroid Dread and Zelda SS) from that one insider back in December have since gone on to be true the remaining was Fire Emblem and this was before the slew of rumours that emerged months later.

What are the latest rumors from this insider?

The latest rumour is not from the same person it claims the is a Switch remake of one of the older games coming soon where as the person from December never gave such specifics other than a new FE project is coming.

Graphically it looks rough at places, but I don't think it looks that bad

Performance seems to have improved a lot from the first showing.

The thing about "Strong style" and "Agile style" seems interesting, but we'll have to see if it's well balanced.

Last edited by Link_Nines.XBC - on 18 August 2021

Fired up Monster Hunter Rise again for the first time a while and holy cow I forgot how amazing this game is, easily one of the very best on Switch.

Got the Okami skin for my Palamute, which I love, and switched classes to the lance; its amazing how it almost becomes a different game when you use a different weapon. I'm currently working on building up a lance collection while I wait for No More Heroes III.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

NEW METROID DREAD PREVIEW!!

Where is the official Metroid thread?

Wyrdness said:

Saw this and i find it very nice and promising. aesthetically it's perfect and the fighting is very well executed and runs smoothly with no issues.

It seems that the only problem with the game is the open world section. it looks like it was too ambitious for them to optimize.

Monster Hunter Rise x Street Fighter Collab announced for the 27th

If you've ever wanted to beat up a monster with your fists or throw a Hadouken at a Rathian, here's your chance

Last edited by curl-6 - on 25 August 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RfrrEF1VLo

So Casey next and Splinter last?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"