By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo - Japan SW/HW 4.11 | Indie World Direct | MH Rise Out Now! | MH Rise POLL!

First Impressions of Monster Hunter Rise?

It's fantastic, maybe my new fave 6 40.00%

It's excellent! 3 20.00%

It's great 2 13.33%

It's good 2 13.33%

It's okay 2 13.33%

It didn't meet my expectations 0 0%

Total:15
Runa216 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Well, tomorrow's the day Mario is publicly executed.

I got 3D All-Stars, so he will live on through my Switch! 

Same.

It's still stupid that Nintendo pulled this Disney Vault shit.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Runa216 said:

Same.

It's still stupid that Nintendo pulled this Disney Vault shit.

I absolutely agree. However, going back to the original announcement of it being timed, I get the impression that this won't be the only release of 'this' game. They made it sound like it's the only way we'll get this version of the game or something like that, so I think maybe they'll do a rerelease with Galaxy 2 or release the games individually on their eShop or something. 

It seems rather silly to just...lock it up.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

CaptainExplosion said:

*When your name is also Mario*

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Life is Strange: True Colours rated for Switch

https://nintendoeverything.com/life-is-strange-true-colors-rated-for-switch/

Last edited by curl-6 - on 02 April 2021

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Rip Mario.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

Rip Mario.

The most elaborate April's Fools the world has ever seen 

Runa216 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

I decided to not buy the game as I didn't want to buy it right now anyway. If it ever comes back in another way I'll probably buy it

Nintendo will participate in E3 this year:

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/448207/microsoft-nintendo-and-more-to-participate-at-digital-only-e3-2021/

Huge relief in my opinion, the lack of one last year was horrible

Last edited by curl-6 - on 07 April 2021

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Data miners have discovered that the patch for Switch was actually updating the dock firmware, which is why nothing changed on Switch. Speculation is rising about what this could mean, because apparently this hasn't happened before? Particularly because Nintendo didn't announce this, making them seem secretive about it. Could it have to do with preparing for a Pro model?

Dulfite said:

Data miners have discovered that the patch for Switch was actually updating the dock firmware, which is why nothing changed on Switch. Speculation is rising about what this could mean, because apparently this hasn't happened before? Particularly because Nintendo didn't announce this, making them seem secretive about it. Could it have to do with preparing for a Pro model?

At best, they'd prolly put an announcement for a 11.0.0 patch, but minor patches usually get none so it is more likely that this wasn't anything substantial.