By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo - Japan SW/HW 4.11 | Indie World Direct | MH Rise Out Now! | MH Rise POLL!

First Impressions of Monster Hunter Rise?

It's fantastic, maybe my new fave 6 40.00%

It's excellent! 3 20.00%

It's great 2 13.33%

It's good 2 13.33%

It's okay 2 13.33%

It didn't meet my expectations 0 0%

Total:15

US eShop Standings. Updates Saturdays Every Week (Updated as of: 3/27/2021)

Around the Network

The depth of this game continues to endlessly amaze me. I knew breaking a Chuchu jelly made nearby characters wet and susceptible to electricity, but that it also keep you cool in the desert...

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Does anyone have a 6IV (Perfect) Ditto they can spare in Pokemon Sword/Shield? Been breeding all week and 4IV Ditto are...less than ideal.

**Edit** Nevermind. Friend gave me two Japanese Shiny perfect IV dittos. 

Last edited by Runa216 - on 28 March 2021

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

Also for those looking to talk with other Monster Hunter Rise players about the game and possibly organize some cooperative play, go check out @curl-6 's official Monster Hunter Rise thread here: The Official Monster Hunter Rise Thread (vgchartz.com)

Around the Network

Can't wait to grab my copy of MH on the following weeks next month ! Hopefully, everyhting missing will have been patched up as well ^^

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Bought Monster Hunter Rise and Story of Seasons this weekend should keep me busy for a couple months

PEGI ratings may have just revealed that XCOM: Chimera Squad is coming to Switch

https://nintendoeverything.com/xcom-chimera-squad-possibly-bound-for-switch/

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Well, tomorrow's the day Mario is publicly executed.

CaptainExplosion said:

Well, tomorrow's the day Mario is publicly executed.

I got 3D All-Stars, so he will live on through my Switch! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4