By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CaptainExplosion said:
Pajderman said:

Not on TV but saw an add on youtube the other day. Was in my native language Swedish and I was actually pleasantly surprised by the voice of Luigi. To me he sounded better in the Swedish version than the English one.  If I go to the movies to see the film it will probably be the English version anyway (if available). 

Is it bad that we haven't seen the ads on TV much? Won't that limit the movie's box office numbers?

Not necessarily. I haven't watched regular TV in years, but I see constant ads for the movie through things like social media, streaming ads, and website ads. I'm sure there is some advertising on TV, but it's not as important to focus on that advertising as in the past. 

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Is it bad that we haven't seen the ads on TV much? Won't that limit the movie's box office numbers?

Not necessarily. I haven't watched regular TV in years, but I see constant ads for the movie through things like social media, streaming ads, and website ads. I'm sure there is some advertising on TV, but it's not as important to focus on that advertising as in the past. 

Are you saying the internet has a wider reach for ads than TV?

CaptainExplosion said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Are you saying the internet has a wider reach for ads than TV?

Oh yeah

Especially when almost every single person in the world has a smart device with easy access to anything that connects to the internet. 

Well, I never watch TV. So I would not know if there where adds on or not XD

Pajderman said:

Well, I never watch TV. So I would not know if there where adds on or not XD

I most recently saw them on NBC during the Despicable Me 3 rerun. I PVR'd it just to see new footage they were revealing.

Around the Network
Runa216 said:

"Yet"

I think we all know it's gonna happen. I'[d also like to see an OOT/MM set as well. 

I hope so.

Especially with OOT/MM 3D as well - those were my first full experiences with OOT and MM so I would love them to be on the Switch - would get them asap lol

Also speaking of Zelda - I just finished the first two dungeons of the first game on NES and...it was a whole lot easier than the overworld. The bosses were a joke too....

Anyone have Smash Bros. characters they wanna see as action figures?

Remnant: From the Ashes is out on Switch today/tomorrow depending on your timezone and it seems like a good port

Played through some of Pokemon Sword's Isle of Armor DLC today. Total of 43 hours in so far overall.

I like the story/rival/dojo - doing the three trials - already finished the first one and halfway done with the second one.

---

As I mentioned earlier, did the first two dungeons in The Legend of Zelda for NES - 8 hearts, 2 hours and 2 dungeons done.

Got myself the White Sword, Blue Ring, Magic Shield, Boomerang and Bow with arrows already.

Game is a whole lot easier now with the boomerang and blue ring, at least so far.

----

I'm 70 hours into SMT Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker on 3DS - playing the second story Triangulum, 21:30 on Wednesday. Leveling up is a lot quicker than the first game but thats probably because I use New game points to disable the Exp Limiter so I always gain a lot of exp no matter what level I am on.

I was also able to transfer my favorite demon (in the Persona/SMT series) Titania over and slowly re-summoning my end game demons from the first story.

I'm already lv 51, compared to being like lv 60s when I finished the main game.

I'm right now cruising through the story/boss battles, the story is pretty heavy like every scenario/cutscene is a lot of talking but a lot of the points are repeated like when re-acquiring your party members.

----

I'm 32 hours into Smash Bros Ultimate, playing through the World of Light , went through 37 spaces and unlocked 4 characters so far.

---

I'm 16 hours into Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - playing through the 150cc races. I played Wave 4's DLC - Yoshi's Island race track is a nostalgic explosion of memories, love it. Now I want a full 3D (like Super Mario 64/Sunshine/Odyssey level) remake of the first Yoshi's Island.

New LEGO racer announced, coming to Switch:

https://nintendoeverything.com/lego-2k-drive-announced-for-switch/