By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
160rmf said:
curl-6 said:

Mario Kart 8 Booster Pass Wave 4 out now

https://gonintendo.com/contents/17285-mario-kart-8-deluxe-updated-to-2-3-0-booster-course-pass-wave-4-now-live

So 5 extra slots for characters...

My guess is Diddy Kong, Pauline, Petey Piranha, Magikoopa and Kirby

I always wished that they added Pokémon characters.

Around the Network
Kslost said:
160rmf said:

So 5 extra slots for characters...

My guess is Diddy Kong, Pauline, Petey Piranha, Magikoopa and Kirby

I always wished that they added Pokémon characters.

I don't see Pikachu driving a go-kart. XD

????

Or we could simply keep the Nintendo guest characters for like ... The next MK ?

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Very disappointed to notice that Fatal Frame Mask of the Lunar Eclipse is a digital only release in Europe and America. Asia got a physical release, though, which can be played in English and which I could import since the Switch is region free. But I already have all other games in the franchise in physical form and in German language. So I have to decide between a German version that is not physical or a physical version that is not German. This sucks hard.

Around the Network
GoOnKid said:

Very disappointed to notice that Fatal Frame Mask of the Lunar Eclipse is a digital only release in Europe and America. Asia got a physical release, though, which can be played in English and which I could import since the Switch is region free. But I already have all other games in the franchise in physical form and in German language. So I have to decide between a German version that is not physical or a physical version that is not German. This sucks hard.

Frustrating is the word cuz I'd be interested to take a plunge with this franchise myself but the lack of physical copies kinda hinders my will to engage with it.

Prolly gonna be an import if I ever decide to.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:

Or we could simply keep the Nintendo guest characters for like ... The next MK ?

That's a good point, but who knows when that'll happen since Mario Kart 8 DX is still a huge seller.

Is this a bad sign for the Mario movie?

Just finished Dread Mode in Metroid Dread.
Needed time: 5:42:59
Overall time: 11:33:09
Item collection: 100%
Deaths: 121
Damage taken: 84281
Saves: 100

That ended up being a lot of fun. Beat Raven Beak after five attempts. Exactly 100 saves is interesting. And it took less time than I expected.

Kakadu18 said:

Just finished Dread Mode in Metroid Dread.
Needed time: 5:42:59
Overall time: 11:33:09
Item collection: 100%
Deaths: 121
Damage taken: 84281
Saves: 100

That ended up being a lot of fun. Beat Raven Beak after five attempts. Exactly 100 saves is interesting. And it took less time than I expected.

Took me a lot more attempts than that to beat Raven Beak on the default difficulty. Made it all the more satisfying killing him.