By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I just got my second Switch... after I have transfered all my data/saves to the OLED model, my niece can finally keep my old 2017 model for good.

Around the Network

I'm hoping that someday they put Pokémon Emerald and FireRed/LeafGreen on NSO, maybe that way I'll consider subscribing to it.

Last edited by Link_Nines.XBC - on 09 February 2023

So, does the next wave of Mario Kart 8 DX DLC have just one track and one new character?

CaptainExplosion said:

So, does the next wave of Mario Kart 8 DX DLC have just one track and one new character?

It's going to have 8 tracks for sure. That's how they lined up each wave. Yesterday was just a tease. Nintendo did that with the previous wave too until it was closer to launch, then they showed off the remaining tracks. 

Link_Nines.XBC said:

I'm hoping that someday they put Pokémon Emerald and FireRed/LeafGreen on NSO, maybe that way I'll consider subscribing to it.

Maaaan ! How long has it been since we've got to play some good-ass battle frontier in Pokemon ? Would definitely make me tip to actually pay for the Expansion.

This and Mario Tennis Power Tour :0

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
Link_Nines.XBC said:

I feel like Pokemon games will be super late to it if they come at all sadly, but that'd be cool!

Wow funnily enough, while looking through the language settings of Sea of Stars, I saw the option to play in "Québécois" (Another term for French Canadian). Wonder if it'll be what I call true "Québécois" or only slight variation of the French version.

That's certainly a nice + when the game studio making the game lives right on the other side of the river of where I live lol

Yep, it is true Québécois haha ! Instead of using the term "boutons"(French term for buttons), they used the common term "Pitons" instead.

This gonna be a treat, I can feel it. Now if I see one of the characters use our common slangs. This game's gonna be wild !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

CaptainExplosion said:

That was a teaser. They showed the completely new track that they have in this wave. They also teased wave 3 by showing a few tracks. Do you think the next wave is gonna have 15 tracks?

Raven said:
Link_Nines.XBC said:

I feel like Pokemon games will be super late to it if they come at all sadly, but that'd be cool!

I am hoping for an announcement during Pokémon day

We reap what we sow

Kakadu18 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

That was a teaser. They showed the completely new track that they have in this wave. They also teased wave 3 by showing a few tracks. Do you think the next wave is gonna have 15 tracks?

I hope it has more new, and I mean BRAND NEW, tracks. ^^