By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Havent bought any Nintendo/Switch games for Christmas.

Been playing through with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Smash Bros Ultimate and Pokemon Sword.

Also been playing SMT Devil Survivor 2 on 3DS which I am really loving.

Around the Network

This place looks totally out of place compared to Garreg Mach monastery

I'll wait for reviews to decide whether or not I'm getting this game, everything from art direction to design character looks just horrendous

BasilZero said:

Havent bought any Nintendo/Switch games for Christmas.

Been playing through with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Smash Bros Ultimate and Pokemon Sword.

Also been playing SMT Devil Survivor 2 on 3DS which I am really loving.

I don't think it's necessary for you to be chunking more games when we know your backlog must be huge in this instant haha 😋

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:

I don't think it's necessary for you to be chunking more games when we know your backlog must be huge in this instant haha 😋

I know but when bundles appear and prices go down to good amounts, its very hard to stop lol

But ya...I spent too much on gaming this year....

I just had a 1v1 in Splatoon 3 in Clam Blitz because 6 players, 3 on each team randomly lost connection at the same time just far enough into the match that it didn't break off. We even had almost the exact same weapon.

Last edited by Kakadu18 - on 31 December 2022

Around the Network

2022 was wild

Kakadu18 said:

I just had a 1v1 in Splatoon 3 in Clam Blitz because 6 players, 3 on each team randomly lost connection at the same time just far enough into the match that it didn't break off. We even had almost the exact same weapon.

Nintendo is terrible at online connectivity. Either that, or too many Splatoon players disconnect on purpose just to be douchebags.

CaptainExplosion said:
Kakadu18 said:

Nintendo is terrible at online connectivity. Either that, or too many Splatoon players disconnect on purpose just to be douchebags.

It was the first time I've experienced anything like that. One player disconnecting happens once in a while or connection getting lost during matchmaking.

Kakadu18 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

It was the first time I've experienced anything like that. One player disconnecting happens once in a while or connection getting lost during matchmaking.

It happens to me almost constantly. -_-

curl-6 said:

2022 was wild

Be it from it's 1st/2nd/3rd party exclusive games display it had to all the other content we went this year, I could honestly prolly say this year equals 2017 in pure enjoyment from the games I played IMO.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909