By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Gonna keep leveling up in Splatoon 2 till I'm 12 Star.

Around the Network

Honestly I really do not think Nintendo truly has any strong wishes to finish the Switch cycle as soon as the end of next year.

We're likely to get a good presence of first party games once again with as of now FE Engage, LoZ Tears of the Kingdom, Pikmin 4, maybe even Metroid Prime 4 for all we know and whatev they have to announce in the next Nintendo Direct.

I'm still balancing in the camp of the next gen Switch release late 2024/Spring 2025

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mortal Shell gets a surpise release on Switch, with all DLC included.

https://www.gematsu.com/2022/12/mortal-shell-complete-edition-now-available-for-switch

Last edited by curl-6 - on 20 December 2022

Mar1217 said:

Honestly I really do not think Nintendo truly has any strong wishes to finish the Switch cycle as soon as the end of next year.

We're likely to get a good presence of first party games once again with as of now FE Engage, LoZ Tears of the Kingdom, Pikmin 4, maybe even Metroid Prime 4 for all we know and whatev they have to announce in the next Nintendo Direct.

I'm still balancing in the camp of the next gen Switch release late 2024/Spring 2025

Now you have me aching for a new Direct!!

Not sure if I mentioned it here but I bought Bayonetta 3 when it was on sale for $45 - it came in the EU packaging so I ordered another copy....it also came in EU packaging.

I know Switch is region free but just in case I just want the NA version for updates/potential future DLC reasons.

Returned them for refund now - hopefully it'll go on sale for digital.

Around the Network

The way the songs fit together

Just got Splatoon 3. It's great fun. The card game in particular is awesome.

Got Splatoon 3 for Yule. ^^

Prolly gonna get Pacman World Repackaged and Digimon Survive tomorrow for Boxing Day.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mario movie McDonald's toys leaked.

Not bad so far. Better than the leaked paper toys from a European (I think it was German) McDonald's branch at least.