By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The final wave of the Mario Kart 8 Booster Course Pass arrives November 9th:

Around the Network

When that drops I will finally get back into Mario Kart 8 DX. I've been waiting until all waves have dropped so I can play through all of them in one sitting. ^^

CaptainExplosion said:

When that drops I will finally get back into Mario Kart 8 DX. I've been waiting until all waves have dropped so I can play through all of them in one sitting. ^^

Same. I just wanted the content after I realized I'd have to go throught new waves each set of months. I prefer to do it all in one go !

About the last 8 courses, I'm really glad about the inclusion of MK Wii Rainbow Road. Everyone wanted it sooo bad haha.

Also, Piranha Plant Cove looks quite amazing coming from MK Tour. 

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Yeah Rainbow Road Wii and DK Mountain are great tracks, and Madrid, Rome, and Piranha Plant Cove are new to me since I didn't play Tour.
Diddy, Funky, and Pauline are good picks for new characters as well.

This Reddit post was deleted by it's author, but it said a Korean leaker claimed the Switch successor currently has the pseudonym Super Play and will have Super NES style buttons.

I know it's only a rumor, but the ideas it presented about the Switch successor are interesting, and I like the name Super Play and hope it sticks. After all, Nintendo DS was originally a codename for it's respective system, but the name was a hit. :) 

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

This Reddit post was deleted by it's author, but it said a Korean leaker claimed the Switch successor currently has the pseudonym Super Play and will have Super NES style buttons.

I know it's only a rumor, but the ideas it presented about the Switch successor are interesting, and I like the name Super Play and hope it sticks. After all, Nintendo DS was originally a codename for it's respective system, but the name was a hit. :) 

Super Play sounds like one of those cheap chinese knock-offs of an actual system. 

800 in 1 Super Play

KLXVER said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Super Play sounds like one of those cheap chinese knock-offs of an actual system. 

800 in 1 Super Play

Fair point. Also, it might not be wise to have a Nintendo system with Play in it's name or Sony could sue.

Hey, I would not be against SNES style colored buttons. I liked them on the New 3DS and it would definitely help with identifying buttons to press tutorial wise 👌

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:

Hey, I would not be against SNES style colored buttons. I liked them on the New 3DS and it would definitely help with identifying buttons to press tutorial wise 👌

Same, but what's a good name for the system?

I know I'm late playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3 but damn this game does love to do the thing where you destroy the boss in gameplay only to transition to Noah and co. getting their asses kicked in a cutscene.

Signature goes here!