By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Don't know how I'd feel about a romanticized versions of histories surronding Nintendo or the grand staff in general. Sure people like Iwata, Miyamoto or the history of Nintendo's itself could be interesting, but I think there's plenty of interesting material surrounding these people already.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

Seriously, would anyone here wanna see a Nintendo biopic if one was made?

I'll be honest.....aside from playing just the games, dont really care for anyone from Nintendo whether it be voice actors, management or developers lol.

Edit: The same applies to pretty much...any company and form of media - video games, anime, music, movies, etc.

Last edited by BasilZero - on 24 September 2023

Could be a mistake, but Red Dead Redemption 2 was just rated for Switch in Brazil:

https://gonintendo.com/contents/26368-brazilian-classification-board-rates-red-dead-redemption-2-for-switch

If true, will be interesting to see how it turns out. A lot of PS4 games have been brought to Switch at this point, but this could be one of the most challenging yet.

Eh, that's fine if true, I guess, but I think it'd be better and more surprising if Nintendo did their own Western themed game, either a brand new IP, or a re-imagining of Wild Gunman or Sheriff. Or Sheriff with the Wild Gunman opponents as the antagonists.

Started on Final Fantasy III Pixel Remaster today for the Switch.

I'm liking the changes - they added actual dialogue for the 4 orphans which was not present at all in the NES version. (even if the dialogue is generic and its unknown who is actually talking).

The QoL improvements to turn on/off encounters, increasing exp and gil - is such a huge feature that I wish all RPGs had.

I'm lv 11 and just finished fighting the first boss.

Around the Network

Last week to get your votes in for Most Wanted this month!

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/247631/most-wanted-october/1/

Damn, this is easily the best version of FFIII.

Yes , even better than the 3D remake.

QoL like turning on/off encounters and increasing gil/exp is such a godsend. I wish every RPG had that lol.

I’m torn between buying Mario Wonder and RPG physically or using the voucher option to save a bit of money. I kind of want a physical copy of RPG because it is one of my all time favorites and I don’t have my snes copy anymore. I haven’t had the best year financially so I’m not sure which route to go.

axumblade said:

I’m torn between buying Mario Wonder and RPG physically or using the voucher option to save a bit of money. I kind of want a physical copy of RPG because it is one of my all time favorites and I don’t have my snes copy anymore. I haven’t had the best year financially so I’m not sure which route to go.

RPG is one of my all time favorites too.

But I'm sticking with digital and used the voucher option for both as well.

I dont know if you go to Costco but you could buy a eshop card from there since they are always discounted.

Or wait until the holidays (or every now and then) - they do eshop card deals on Best Buy and Amazon every now and then. That is what I did, I bought two $50 eshop cards for $45 each and then used it for the vouchers.

I check this site. (The search below shows the exact page for the eshop gift card history)

https://slickdeals.net/newsearch.php?q=eshop+card&searcharea=deals&searchin=first&isUserSearch=1

BasilZero said:
axumblade said:

RPG is one of my all time favorites too.

But I'm sticking with digital and used the voucher option for both as well.

I dont know if you go to Costco but you could buy a eshop card from there since they are always discounted.

Or wait until the holidays (or every now and then) - they do eshop card deals on Best Buy and Amazon every now and then. That is what I did, I bought two $50 eshop cards for $45 each and then used it for the vouchers.

I check this site. (The search below shows the exact page for the eshop gift card history)

https://slickdeals.net/newsearch.php?q=eshop+card&searcharea=deals&searchin=first&isUserSearch=1

Or just buy the physical copy from the UK since there's been reported discount for SMBW up to 37 pounds almost which is just crazy and a good reminder that physical is usually cheaper on launch in Europe to digital in most occasions 

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909