By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm likely the only one who cares since I love this franchise. Gungrave GORE coming to Switch! I will get it as 3rd time! Now it has Gungrave 2 playable character! WOO!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Last edited by KLXVER - on 13 September 2023

Woopteedoo !

I guess F-Zero and DK fans can rejoice ... unless lol

As usual, I'll see what's on the table once we're there. Won't even be able to see it before I'm back from work or maybe I'll check during my dinner time.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Leynos said:

I'm the uncle at Nintendo and check out this Direct am I leaking!

Thank you, uncle!

We reap what we sow

Mar1217 said:

Woopteedoo !

I guess F-Zero and DK fans can rejoice ... unless lol

As usual, I'll see what's on the table once we're there. Won't even be able to see it before I'm back from work or maybe I'll check during my dinner time.

In the other thread, it's been said the DK game is a DK vs Mario game lol. Never was a fan of those games, so that will be a huge buzzkill for me. I'd love for an F-Zero though! 

Around the Network
Leynos said:

The rumor is next Nintendo Direct Nintendo Switch owners subscribed to NSO get free hookers and blow. Dates with your fave celeb crush who are DTF. Free cake. Lastly, free money to everyone who comes to the parade downtown hosted by a man named Joker. There will be balloons!

The cake is a lie.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

KLXVER said:

Ok, but I won't get my hopes up.

Oh forgot to mention, when I finished Pokemon Sword - I finished it by doing the tournament at the end after the DLC Stories.

I cheesed my way through the tournament - easily defeating my opponents with my.....lv 70+ Mewtwo :)

I remember I used to have 6 Mewtwos in Pokemon Blue party - not from trade or cheats but through Pokemon Stadium - I must have replayed Pokemon Red at least 20 times (I was super poor and had no money for games back then because I was early teens and my parents wouldnt buy me anything) and transferred all the legendaries and starters through Pokemon Stadium.

I had a whole box full of Mewtwos....

Anyways, so going through this tournament reminded me of dominating Pokemon Stadium with Mewtwo lol.

While we don't know yet when Switch 2 comes out (though it's all but guaranteed to be by March 2025), it looks like Nintendo is actually going out in the last years before replacement with a bang.
Wii U fizzled out, with very little after 2015 other than the cross-gen Breath of the Wild.
2012 was pretty bare for the Wii. Yes, we got Xenoblade Chronicles. But that already released in Japan in 2010 and Europe and Australia in 2011.
GameCube more or less fizzled out after 2005 other than the cross-gen Twilight Princess.
N64 had a quiet 2001. Several of the Nintendo games already released in 2000 in Japan.
Switch seems to be following the Nintendo handheld and NES/SNES route of strong support at the end.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Yeah, 2024 looks like its gonna have some gems.

I'm guessing the next WiiU game to be ported over will be announced in the next Direct early 2024.

Its likely going to be Xenoblade Chronicles X though I personally want it to be Paper Mario Color Splash.

I thought at first that the successor to the Switch will be releasing in Summer 2024 with an announcement in early 2024 but its looking like its gonna be announced Fall 2024 (Sept likely) with a Holiday 2024 (November) release.