By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

When you think about it, Kirby must be one of the most OP Nintendo characters ever, he could be anything.

Around the Network

Kirby can inhale galaxies.

SegaHeart said:
Link_Nines.XBC said:

Thinking about it, Kirby must be one of the most OP Nintendo characters ever, he could be anything.

Kirby did fight Majin Buu in Death Battle . If I remember he beat up Majin ? I don't think any lifeform not even Superman can beat him? Except TOAA?

Death Battle is fun, but not at all well researched or reasoned. They claimed Kirby could survive exploding planets based on Triple Deluxe. Spoilers: No planets were destroyed in that game.

SegaHeart said:

I know I said somethings about bad ports but , Edge of Eternity is coming to Switch and this developer midgar studios even though it needs patches on Xbox needs your support on Switch when it releases next week for Switch get it even though it's indie their next game can do better they just need a hand I say this as a Sega fan that seen studio close to early without a second chance , they put more work in all departments compared to Hello Neighbor 1 on Xbox and Switch which it reviewed 34 on Xbox for Hello Neighbor.

Support Edge of Eternity on Switch they took time to make a story even long one but , It's their first game and they took on a very difficult task in JRPG genre even though they're french studio that loves Final Fantasy their game Edge of Eternity got 67 on PC Metacritic , but like any new indie taking on big task needs feedbacks , It outscored Recore , Crackdown 3 , Maglam Lord Switch , V rally 4 switch , Jump Force Switch edition etc.

Edge of Eternity is a cloud version on Switch.

Really hope a Final Fantasy Tactics TWOTL remaster eventually happens (either for Switch or PS4), my old PSP where I used to play it broke and I don't want to play it on mobile with touch controls .

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
SegaHeart said:

Platinum should be with Nintendo forever :3

NINTENDO NEEDS TO BUY 100% OF THE COMPANY!!!!! THEY'RE TOO GOOD TO LET GET AWAY!!!!!

Can we not?

All these multi-plat 3rd party studios getting bought up by one of the Big 3 is bad for the industry.

CaptainExplosion said:
BasilZero said:

There's a chance that might actually happen since I doubt Sony, Nintendo or MS would allow them to be open like they are asking for.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/platinums-ceo-says-he-wouldnt-dismiss-acquisition-offers-as-long-as-our-freedom-is-respected/

Just PLEASE not by Saudi Arabia or by Tencent, the two scummiest buyers in modern gaming acquisitions.

May not be the scummiest buyer, but Embracer Group is really trying to get their foothold.

CaptainExplosion said:
PAOerfulone said:

Can we not?

All these multi-plat 3rd party studios getting bought up by one of the Big 3 is bad for the industry.

Would you rather Platinum was instead owned by Tencent or Saudi Arabia?

How ‘bout NONE of them?

Nobody?

Just leave Platinum alone and let them do their own thing.

PG are a studio who are more suited to being second party if anything.

Wyrdness said:

PG are a studio who are more suited to being second party if anything.

How about this then?

Nintendo, MS, and Sony each own 33%. They make second party exclusives for all three companies to be exclusive to their device. Basically what they do now, but with financial support from the Big three, who get exclusives and extra profit margins from them. Win, win, win.