By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Nintendo's latest financial report is just an hour and a half away (PST). So these are the current hardware and software figures:

Switch: 84.59 million

MK8D: 35.39 million
ACNH: 32.63 million
SSBU: 23.84 million
BOTW: 22.28 million
SW/SH: 21.10 million
SMO: 20.83 million
SMP: 14.79 million
LGP/E: 13.28 million
SPLT2: 12.21 million
NSMBUD: 10.44 million

Let's see what the new updates bring!

Around the Network

Really looking forward to TMNT Shredders Revenge. Really looks like the Classic Arcade.
Been playing through Skyward Swords HD, very underrated Zelda game. HD really improves upon alot too. Game looks crisp on a 4k TV.

Just a couple more months till Mario Party! I'm excited, played tons of Mario Party 2+3 with my sister when we were little. I worry it will bomb in sales compared to Super Mario Party though, which is sad. Super Mario Party was their best effort since the gamecube but it still had problems that I love about classic mario party that superstars should provide.

Zippy6 said:

Just a couple more months till Mario Party! I'm excited, played tons of Mario Party 2+3 with my sister when we were little. I worry it will bomb in sales compared to Super Mario Party though, which is sad. Super Mario Party was their best effort since the gamecube but it still had problems that I love about classic mario party that superstars should provide.

It will likely sell over 10M, which would make it the second best selling Mario Party.

dx11332sega said:

I bought this full price few months back, I'm not speedrunning this but showing one of my favorite stages, I'm cheerful playing this level.

Honestly, I love the whole game. I think it's the best 2D Mario game since Yoshi's Island, and while nostalgia makes me like the SNES/NES games more, I think it's got better level design than SMB3 and SMW. All this talk of 'it's just the same thing as the last three NSMB games' has some merit, in that it has the same basic aesthetic, but gameplay wise it has a lot more going for it, the alternate exits and world map layout give it a tonne more freedom and exploration, and like I said I think its level design is far better than people give it credit for. 

On my list of Mario platformers, it has a place in my top 5 of all time alongside Mario 3, Super Mario World, Yoshi's ISland, and Mario Galaxy. Odyssey, Galaxy 2, and Super Mario 3D World are just outside that list. 

This is a hill I'm ready to die upon! This game gets WAY too much hate. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

Wyrdness said:

THE HYYYYPE!!! CANNOT WAIT!!! OMG!!!

The Falconeer is out now on Switch

https://nintendoeverything.com/quakecon-2021-sale-live-on-the-switch-eshop/

Doom – $29.99 (was $39.99)
Doom Eternal – $29.99 (was $59.99)
Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods Expansion Pass – $22.49 (was $29.99)
Doom Eternal Deluxe Edition – $53.98 (was $89.99)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – $29.99 (was $59.99)
Wolfenstein: Youngblood – $5.99 (was $19.99)
Wolfenstein: Youngblood Deluxe Edition – $14.99 (was $29.99)
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus – $17.99 (was $59.99)

Nice, another Indie World where Hollow Knight won't be shown.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---