By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo - Pokemon Presents POLL! | US eShop Charts 2/27 | Japan Sales Charts 2/21

Thoughts on Pokemon Presents?

Great! 4 22.22%

Pretty good 10 55.56%

It was alright 1 5.56%

I wasn't too impressed 3 16.67%

Nothing good 0 0%

Total:18

Here is your late month reminder to vote in Most Wanted for February

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/244085/most-wanted-february/1/

Around the Network
Raven said:
CaptainExplosion said:

I've been re-watching the Donkey Kong Country cartoon from the 90s. The animation has aged horribly, Candy Kong is a bitch for no reason, stuff taken from the games is sparse, but the real reason to actually watch the show is seeing King K. Rool chew the scenery wherever he goes.

He could make your average Disney villain blush. XD

I loved the Donkey Kong Country games as a kid, but this show was just... no. It was only amusing to watch in a trainwreck kind of way to see how bad and awkward the 3D animation was. Nintendo's never really managed to get TV series down right, except for Kirby, which I always hear from people is pretty good, but can't confirm myself.

The Kirby anime was great, and it actually made King Dedede a more interesting character.

CaptainExplosion said:

The Kirby anime was great, and it actually made King Dedede a more interesting character.

Oh wait, I remember watching this in the morning when I was in elementary school.

New trailer for Ghosts 'n' Goblins Resurrection

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Scalpers are losing trying to sell Nintendo switches with dock , I found few brand new on ebay for 265 dollars , It's because Nintendo is making too many stock and the ebayer some are selling them at a loss getting rid of them quickly probably have 10k switch units in his home? The guy sold 3 already below 275 without shipping cost

I game on all consoles and PC

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Around the Network

3D world looks great and my cousing regrets she never finished her in uncle's Wii U

If I somehow manage to buy a physical version I will give to her as gift (and then borrow her copy to play myself :p)

Last edited by IcaroRibeiro - on 28 January 2021

I'm actually not putting Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury on my birthday list, only because I've already put so much stuff on it already. I don't wanna overwhelm my family.

The way this video made me want to watch the Pokemon Journeys anime

Link_Nines.XBC said:

The way this video made me want to watch the Pokemon Journeys anime

Honestly, I'm glad the anime went for globe trotting kind of adventure this time instead of settling itself in a single region + Ash's new friend or Go feels like a standing co-protagonist to Ash antique this time which is a refresher to Ash typical seasonal gang.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

https://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-replacing-its-multiplayer-server-system-that-is-almost-two-decades-old/

Long overdue, I guess our NSO subs were paying for something after all