By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo - Pokemon Presents POLL! | US eShop Charts 2/27 | Japan Sales Charts 2/21

Thoughts on Pokemon Presents?

Great! 4 22.22%

Pretty good 10 55.56%

It was alright 1 5.56%

I wasn't too impressed 3 16.67%

Nothing good 0 0%

Total:18

It's interesting to me how Bowser's Fury is stylized a lot like Sunshine

Around the Network

Plankton is Nintendo; Fish guy is parents.

That Switch model is ugly. No details, just some flashy red with blue, i had expected some tiny drawings on the dock, the back of the Switch or just on the joy-cons, but Nintendo went for pure laziness and profit once again.
I didnt like the game on WiiU and thought that it was the least ambitious 3D Mario game. No challenge extremely easy and felt flat and it was insipid compared to previous ones, and really far behind Odyssey.
Bowser Fury though looks quiete good bringing some sort of sunshine's spirit mixed with Odyssey.
I like how the trailer shows the technical improvements of the development team. All the details out there are finely done.

Runa216 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

How come in the trailer we don't see the timer like in the rest of Super Mario 3D World? Did they remove that for Bowser's Fury?

it appears to be one big open world, so yeah I imagine there's no timer. 

And I just looked back at the previous trailer, and there was no timer or even coin counter in the base game either.

PAOerfulone said:

Eh, still not as scary as Calamity Ganon.

CaptainExplosion said:

PAOerfulone said:

Nah, I disagree.

Ganondorf is supposed to be intimidating and fearsome so Calamity Ganon isn’t that farfetched and well within the realm of possibility.

This just came COMPLETELY out of nowhere!

Around the Network

Bowser's Fury looks like what I wished 3D World proper was like. If there was a way to buy it without the base game, I would be all over it, and it would've shot up to my #2 most wanted game.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

PAOerfulone said:
CaptainExplosion said:

PAOerfulone said:

Nah, I disagree.

Ganondorf is supposed to be intimidating and fearsome so Calamity Ganon isn’t that farfetched and well within the realm of possibility.

This just came COMPLETELY out of nowhere!

So like how in Donkey Kong Country 2 we were expecting the usual bumbling Kremling enemies but come the fifth world there's a level where we're chased by a skeleton ghost pirate who laughs evily if he catches you?