By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo - Pokemon Presents POLL! | US eShop Charts 2/27 | Japan Sales Charts 2/21

Thoughts on Pokemon Presents?

Great! 4 22.22%

Pretty good 10 55.56%

It was alright 1 5.56%

I wasn't too impressed 3 16.67%

Nothing good 0 0%

Total:18

And here I wasn't planning on buying the game ... ugh, guess I'll shell the money in a few months between a time with no interesting releases then. Though I'll play 3D World first and do Bowser's Fury right after.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Finished DOOM Eternal, finally! Mostly solid port as usual from Panic Button, and I liked the game a lot, probably a lot more than 2016. I played in Nightmare and it felt like a walk in the park until map 12, that is, the second to last, which is maybe the only thing I find unfortunate about this game, I feel they held back a lot with encounters until the end. The last level is the one that made me suffer, so at least there's that. I plan to complete the Master Levels if I can and maaaaybe an Ultra-Nightmare run, but I sucked so hard at the last level that I don't know if I could make it. Either way, I plan to play this game until Bravely Default II.

I hope they don't cancel the DLC, though, not sure why but I feel they might just do it. And they also need to patch some things in the base game, which right now feels a little glitchy.

Metallox said:

Finished DOOM Eternal, finally! Mostly solid port as usual from Panic Button, and I liked the game a lot, probably a lot more than 2016. I played in Nightmare and it felt like a walk in the park until map 12, that is, the second to last, which is maybe the only thing I find unfortunate about this game, I feel they held back a lot with encounters until the end. The last level is the one that made me suffer, so at least there's that. I plan to complete the Master Levels if I can and maaaaybe an Ultra-Nightmare run, but I sucked so hard at the last level that I don't know if I could make it. Either way, I plan to play this game until Bravely Default II.

I hope they don't cancel the DLC, though, not sure why but I feel they might just do it. And they also need to patch some things in the base game, which right now feels a little glitchy.

You're a braver man than I. I played on I'm Too Young To Die and while most of the game was fine, the Khan Maykr and some of the last mob encounters of the final level really pushed me to my limits. Funnily enough, the final boss, while incredibly awesome and fun, didn't give me too much trouble and I beat him first try.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:
Metallox said:

You're a braver man than I. I played on I'm Too Young To Die and while most of the game was fine, the Khan Maykr and some of the last mob encounters of the final level really pushed me to my limits. Funnily enough, the final boss, while incredibly awesome and fun, didn't give me too much trouble and I beat him first try.

The final boss isn't too bad, yeah. The game likes to put a lot of Carcasses for some reason in the second to last arena, where you have to tear the final boss' armor, so it felt a little annoying sometimes. The real struggle came in the previous encounters, there was a point where the game puts you with two Cyber-Mancubi and a Marauder, and that was puuuure rage. Really fun. 

Around the Network
Metallox said:
curl-6 said:

The final boss isn't too bad, yeah. The game likes to put a lot of Carcasses for some reason in the second to last arena, where you have to tear the final boss' armor, so it felt a little annoying sometimes. The real struggle came in the previous encounters, there was a point where the game puts you with two Cyber-Mancubi and a Marauder, and that was puuuure rage. Really fun. 

I came so close to dying in that fight, I spent a good part of it running away from the Marauder on low health with no extra lives left, looking for fodder enemies to get health from, and my last BFG shot having my arse against the cyber manubi. When I finally beat it though, the rush was awesome.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

I think it'd be amazing if they ported Ocarina of Time 3D and Majora's Mask 3D to the Switch, I'd love to play those games on the big screen at a decent framerate (the original N64 versions run at like 20 fps ).

Your sword did not cut deep enough

Think the third quarter results should be out over the next two weeks

Wyrdness said:

February 1st.

PAOerfulone said:
Wyrdness said:

February 1st.

Thiz gunna be goood !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909