By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo: eShop Charts 12/26, NA 2020 Playtime Report

mZuzek said:
curl-6 said:

Which one were you thinking of?

To me that acronym means Will of the Wisps.

Who knows, maybe Ori will come in and destroy the aliens with it's light saber

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

I have nothing important to share, so here's a shockingly catchy mash up of the DK Rap and One-Winged Angel from Final Fantasy VII.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-tencent-nintendo-exclusive/exclusive-nintendo-ships-1-million-switches-in-china-since-late-2019-launch-idUSKBN29G0PC

Not sure what this cross over is tbh.

At 32 games my Switch collection is already my third biggest of any system I've owned, behind only Wii (45) and Xbox 360. (37)

Should pass 360 this year, and Wii by the end of it's life, at the rate its going and assuming no replacement before 2023.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

That new trailer for Bowser's fury looks great. Saiyan Mario looks fanstastic .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

How come in the trailer we don't see the timer like in the rest of Super Mario 3D World? Did they remove that for Bowser's Fury?

CaptainExplosion said:

How come in the trailer we don't see the timer like in the rest of Super Mario 3D World? Did they remove that for Bowser's Fury?

I don't know if they'd dare actually put a timer in what's basically a sandbox level

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

CaptainExplosion said:

it appears to be one big open world, so yeah I imagine there's no timer. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4