By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo: Nintendo Direct POLL! Japan Charts 2/14! 7,000 Posts! eShop Charts 2/13

Rate the Nintendo Direct 2/17!

10 2 5.71%

9 3 8.57%

8 10 28.57%

7 7 20.00%

6 5 14.29%

5 5 14.29%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 3 8.57%

1 0 0%

Total:35
CaptainExplosion said:
Wyrdness said:

NS weighs about 300g in the box and all so that weight shipment would be a shipment of around 1.16m units for the US alone.

You mean units as in Switch systems?

Yes.

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
CaptainExplosion said:

You mean units as in Switch systems?

Yes.

So there would be 1.16 million units per shipment of Switch systems to the US?

Question about animal crossing.

Do I permanently miss some collectables in the game if I buy it after all the seasonal events? Or I could get those items next year?

Most Wanted December last call for votes!

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/243706/most-wanted-december/1/

Around the Network

Despite a very rough first 8 months, 2020 is actually turning out to be a pretty damn good year for the Switch in the end; Doom Eternal, Outer Worlds, Age of Calamity, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Sniper Elite 4, Hotshot Racing, Crysis, Panzer Dragoon Remake, Immortals Fenyx Rising... I was worried this was gonna be a barren year thanks to COVID but thankfully that hasn't been the case.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:

Despite a very rough first 8 months, 2020 is actually turning out to be a pretty damn good year for the Switch in the end; Doom Eternal, Outer Worlds, Age of Calamity, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Sniper Elite 4, Hotshot Racing, Crysis, Panzer Dragoon Remake, Immortals Fenyx Rising... I was worried this was gonna be a barren year thanks to COVID but thankfully that hasn't been the case.

Well, third parties saved the dishes with Nintendo being the laziest on their system which is unprecedent. We were used to face a prominent death of the system once Nintendo leaves it with no releases. But i hope they have had enough Time ( a whole year should be enough) to establish some internal releases for the upcoming years. Third party support wont last forever.

heavenmercenary01 said:
curl-6 said:

Well, third parties saved the dishes with Nintendo being the laziest on their system which is unprecedent. We were used to face a prominent death of the system once Nintendo leaves it with no releases. But i hope they have had enough Time ( a whole year should be enough) to establish some internal releases for the upcoming years. Third party support wont last forever.

Yeah I definitely agree that third parties saved the day after a shockingly bad showing from Nintendo themselves, but hopefully this year's lull has given them time to regroup for a much stronger lineup in 2021.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Wyrdness said:

Sad that its not longer 2D.

Basil's YouTube Channel

curl-6 said:

Ori And The Will Of The Wisps and Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin are the third party games I'm interested in still. That's on top of third party games I already bought this year like Catherine: Full Body, Trials of Mana, No More Heroes 1 + 2, and Hades, of which I still need to get to Trials of Mana, Hades, and No More Heroes 2 (just listing the stuff that released this year, because I also bought the Ace Attorney, Mega Man Legacy 1 + 2 + X1-4, and Castlevania collections). I've enjoyed the third parties from this year quite a bit, think it's actually a fairly strong year in that regard.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

curl-6 said:

Yeah I definitely agree that third parties saved the day after a shockingly bad showing from Nintendo themselves, but hopefully this year's lull has given them time to regroup for a much stronger lineup in 2021.

It's weird. I want  to agree because so much of this year was hurting for big triple A content, but at the same time I was busy with backlog games on Switch and PC anyways, and some of the big games that did come out really spoke to me, like Origami King and Xenoblade: Definitive Edition (though that is just a Wii game, but I think the visuals and streamlined menus honestly helped me get into it a lot). Animal Crossing not so much and Age of Calamity I'm still waiting on getting, but I could see myself coming back to Animal Crossing and having it grow on me, and Age of Calamity is a cool wildcard to have.