Do you like extreme metal?

Yes 43 63.24%

No 17 25.00%

See Results 8 11.76%

Total:68

Zombie ritual - death 1:14 mark so cool

Megadeth - Reckoning day whole song I like it

Slayer - black magic is fire

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network
Scary4Eva said:

Cool. I like the GazettE, Deathgaze, X Japan, Dir En Grey, Nocturnal Bloodlust, Coldrain, SiM, Darrell, RagDollz, and Dexcore.

I like Gazette too and others

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

I like the tone of Judas Priest - Desert Plains , It's just so good

Ozzy Osbourne - under the graveyard lyrics fire and evil

I have a confession I like cradle of filth , because my sister listens to them I'll show 3 Cradle of filth songs my sister likes , one of them I love the intro but I Don't know how I feel of the rest of the song 

Cradle of filth her ghost in the fog from 0:00 until it hit 0:48 it is too amazing but the rest of the song IDK how to feel the rest my sister likes , my sister metal music :) , prefer Iron maiden etc.

My sister other song cradle of filth nymphantime fix

Cradle of filth - Tortured Soul Asylum

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 02 April 2022

Cradle of Filth are a great band. They were especially good from the mid 90s to early 00s (the run that includes Dusk and Her Embrace, Cruelty and the Beast and Midian). In fact, I'd rank Midian as one of my favourite metal albums. Their more recent albums have been up and down, but they're still a band I enjoy a lot. Pretty good live as well

Around the Network

This is one of my Favorite songs in korn history

Korn - BBK favorite mark 1:10 please listen to it till the end.

I prefer this song along with BBK and Freask on a leash all tied , this is another favorite listen to 0:00 to the song ends Korn - dead bodies everywhere is that good. 

Spoiler!
surprise part at 2:18 mark but please if you want full experience of dead bodies everywhere listen from 0:00 mark

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 20 December 2021

Metallica Phantom lord , interlude is my most favorite Metalicca sinner song0:00 from that interlude 100000/10 highly highly highly recommend

OOPs edited video above

Both Cradle of filth her ghost in the fog and Metallica Phantom lord

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 02 April 2022