By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

Just got my copy of Fate/Extella.

Around the Network

Mario+Rabbids will not count later this month?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

psychicscubadiver said:
I now have a Switch and may officially join the party with my purchase of Kamiko.

Congratz and welcome to the party :)

I just bought myself a copy of

- TumbleSeed

That is on sale in EU right now for 33% of, that and "I am Setsuna" very tempted to pick that up, any owners of it here? seen it reviewed rather well. Could be tempted for the reasons of "good looking game" and "buy everything that people put on special offer to encourage other companies to do the same"

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Versus_Evil said:
Mnementh said:
Mario+Rabbids will not count later this month?

Nope, Nintendo IP collabs dont count.

What a pity, I preordered it on Amazon. Anyways, I got Fast today as my seventh 3rd-party game.

To recap: Bomberman, Disgaea, Shephy, Magical Drop II, Kamiko, Oceanhorn and now Fast.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Why's nobody admitting they bought Just Dance 2017?

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network
Pyro as Bill said:
Why's nobody admitting they bought Just Dance 2017?

Was considering it, the demo seems great and works really well with the single joycon, only issue I have with it is the price compared to every other version it's still holding at about 4x the cost here in Ireland.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Just bought a Switch today! I got Puyo Puyo Tetris and Disgaea 5 Complete as my first third party games. Funnily enough, I got more third party games than first party games right now

Got Fate/Extella The Umbral Star

Versus_Evil said:
Ganoncrotch said:

That is on sale in EU right now for 33% of, that and "I am Setsuna" very tempted to pick that up, any owners of it here? seen it reviewed rather well. Could be tempted for the reasons of "good looking game" and "buy everything that people put on special offer to encourage other companies to do the same"

I rated it as one of the best games i played last year. I greatly enjoyed it, it was my first JRPG purchase in nearly a decade (i think)

@Thread: Update will be coming tomorrow around 4PM BST.

On your recommendation in that case my good sir, another 3rd party game has been bought :)

Versus_Evil said:

Weekly Update 6th August 2017 - The First Flops of Summer Edition

Starting off this update, we have 2 new members bringing the total to 68!

Pachofilauri enters the top 10 for the first time!

(we wont speak about those three people who have spent 7 consecuative weeks in the bottom 5)

The weekly game count (totalled) has increased by 11 points to 410 and the unique games total has increased 2 to 52.

The most popular game this week was Fate/EXTELLA that increased by 2 points and 11 spaces. 

Kamiko continues its rise and moves up to 8th ;-; im so proud.

Sadly tho, 11 games have flopped, getting less that 5 points in 5 weeks and will forever be branded as such.

It would have been 12 but Tumbleseed got its 5th point this week, im glad as thats one of the best indie games on Switch imo.

See ya next week!

Nice one for the update, Tumbleseed is fairly fun alright and is easier on the wallet this week since it and I am Setsuna are both 33% off in both US and EU

Tumbleseed is around €9 and I am Setsuna is around €25