By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

got:
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Fast RMX
Disgaea 5 Complete
Shovel Knight
Snake Pass
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Thumper
Lego City Undercover
World of Goo
Little Inferno

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Around the Network

Man some of y'all are crazy, only got 4
NBA, Disgaea, Bomberman and Shovel Knight.

Kinda feel guilty for not buying more third-party games on Switch, had no idea there were so many! I've got Puyo Puyo Tetris, Kamiko and Human Resource Machine for now.

I guess I should add what I have right now

Disgaea 5
I Am Setsuna

I'll opt in, I haven't bought any third party games yet though. My only game I have so far is Mario Kart.

Around the Network

I forgot Shantae, sorry!

I'll play once I have a Switch.

Going down this list, I have Blaster Master Zero, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Fast RMX, Disgaea 5 Complete, Shovel Knight, Binding of Issac Afterbirth+, Snake Pass, I Am Setsuna, Kamiko, Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap, Shantae: Half-Genie Hero, Has Been Heroes, Mr Shifty, Graceful Explosion Machine, King of Fighters 98, Minecraft, Metal Slug 3, Thumper, Dark Witch Music Episode Rudymical, and Cave Story +

Jesus. I just realized I’ve got a lot of games since the Switch came out, and I’ve actually played all of them. :| I haven't touched my PS4 or 3DS in like three months, lol

Versus_Evil said:
We've joined the family of official threads :)

Yay!! Congratulations!!

I have Puyo Puyo Tetris, VOEZ, and Has Been Heroes as 3rd party games on my Switch.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.