Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - (May 31st Update In Progress! See Links at Top of OP!)

Kemono Friends Picross (digital)
Dragon's Dogma (physical)
Dusk Diver (physical)

Around the Network

Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection - physical

Finally got it after like a 3 month delay.

Since this thread is back in Business I got a decent sized update to make.

The Alliance Alive HD
The Princess Guide
Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk
Rune Factory 4 Special
Dusk Diver
Atelier Ayesha DX
Atelier Escha & Logy DX
Atelier Shallie DX
Deadly Premonition Origins
Destiny Connect: Tick-Tock Travelers
Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory
Daemon X Machina
RiMe
Root Letter: Last Answer

All Physical.

Bought Goblin Sword (digtal)

Is Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate worth it?

I want to start Monster Hunter franchise, never played it before and this is the only one available on Switch. Is it a good start or should I skip this and wait for a new port or even a brand new game?

Around the Network
IcaroRibeiro said:

I want to start Monster Hunter franchise, never played it before and this is the only one available on Switch. Is it a good start or should I skip this and wait for a new port or even a brand new game?

Download the demo and try it for yourself.

Monster Hunter is all about very long battles against monsters with tons of health where you repeat the same patient dodge-and-cautiously-attack routine for 20 minutes or more. Multiplayer is basically a must, because otherwise you won't be able to endure the tedious gameplay loop for long.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

Download the demo and try it for yourself.

Monster Hunter is all about very long battles against monsters with tons of health where you repeat the same patient dodge-and-cautiously-attack routine for 20 minutes or more. Multiplayer is basically a must, because otherwise you won't be able to endure the tedious gameplay loop for long.

So I suppose I'm going to hate it. I'll play the demo just to give it a try but based on your description there isn't much to appeal me 

Except maybe the multiplayer though I don't know how active is the community 

IcaroRibeiro said:

I bought it. Load screens separate every tiny area. A monster can knock you into a loading area, which is annoying. Nobody is online to play with. It was a great game on 3DS, but it's basically dead now. That kinda matters for multiplayer.

Either wait for a port or get MHW on PS4/XB1/PC.

The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true. 

Sega Genesis Classics Collection
Cosmic Star Heroine

The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true. 

Panzer Dragoon Remake +1

Also, my total doesn't seem to have been updated since September, it still has me at 10, while my current tally stands at 14.

The others I've picked up since are:

- Trine 4

- Asphalt 9

- Witcher 3

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.