Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - (May 31st Update In Progress! See Links at Top of OP!)

PS - does anyone know if there is an easy list of physical games that specify if a game is full on cart or not?

Around the Network

Did we ever update the totals?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Cadence of Hyrule

Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair

1doesnotsimply

Physical copies of Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes, Darksiders: Warmastered Edition, and Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition

Is everything ok with Dread? Is he alright? Haven't heard from him in a while.

General gamer, fanboy hater

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

Starlink (P)
Project Highrise (P)
The Next Penelope (D)

EDIT: Looks like you are also counting the free games: I have downloaded Fortnite, Paladins, Tetris 99 and Warframe; although in reality I only play Fortnite. Also got Deltarune Chapter 1 and Kitten Squad for free.

Here comes the overdue 6 month update!
Membrane (D)
Crypt of the NecroDancer (D)
Hollow Knight (D)
Super Chariot (D)
Celeste (D)

I'm also getting those Qubic free games, but they should not count.

Last edited by TomaTito - on 18 December 2019

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Contra Anniversary Collection (Digital)

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

(Update) added Bayonetta + Bayoneetta 2 double pack, Resident evil Triple pack (Resi 4,5 and 6), Assassins creed the Rebel collection and Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen.

By the way how does the point system work? I had 11 third party games and have 3 points on the leaderboard.

Zelda X Necrodancer if that counts.

The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true.