By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

Sorry for taking so damned long with this. Right when I took over the thread is when my job started unexpectedly stacking the overtime onto me. We can't hire anybody new to the job because our client doesn't want to accidentally introduce Covid to the workforce. On top of that some people opt to work from home even though we technically need them on site. So they've got to find another warm body to sit at a desk. So I just keep getting thrown OT. It doesn't help that I've had to ride my bike an hour a day just to be able to go to the gym (Thanks Corona).

Anyway. Expect this to be fully updated by Sunday night. If I don't have it updated by then, then consider the thread truly dead.

P.S. If this isn't updated by Sunday Night, I'll burn my copy of Fire Emblem for GameCube.

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 03 December 2020

Around the Network
Cerebralbore101 said:

Sorry for taking so damned long with this. Right when I took over the thread is when my job started unexpectedly stacking the overtime onto me. We can't hire anybody new to the job because our client doesn't want to accidentally introduce Covid to the workforce. On top of that some people opt to work from home even though we technically need them on site. So they've got to find another warm body to sit at a desk. So I just keep getting thrown OT. It doesn't help that I've had to ride my bike an hour a day just to be able to go to the gym (Thanks Corona).

Anyway. Expect this to be fully updated by Sunday night. If I don't have it updated by then, then consider the thread truly dead.

P.S. If this isn't updated by Sunday Night, I'll burn my copy of Fire Emblem for GameCube.

Thank you for your time and effort, this thread's a lot of fun so be aware your contribution is much appreciated.

Okay, my ban ended by the time I woke up this morning. So I was finally able to paste my own tables into the OP! This bad boy is 100% fully updated and NOT dead!!!

Great work on all of the updates! Now I got more work for ya:

Digital:

• Bastion
  • Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
  • Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King
  • Castlevania Anniversary Collection
  • Crypt of the Necrodancer 
  • de Blob
  • Disgaea 5 Complete
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
  • Golf Story
  • Hollow Knight
  • Hotline Miami Collection
  • Iconoclasts
  • Ikaruga
  • Into the Breach
  • Ittle Dew 2+
  • Kamiko
  • Mark of the Ninja: Remastered
  • Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
  • Moonlighter
  • Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy
  • Next Penelope, The: Race to Odysseus
  • Overcooked: Special Edition
  • Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns
  • Save me Mr Tako: Tasukete Tako-San
  • Sonic Mania
  • SteamWorld Dig 2
  • Transistor
  • Vasara Collection
  • Wargroove
  • Yoku’s Island Express
  • Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana

Physical:

• Bloodstained: Ritual of the Nigh
  • Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
  • Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, The
  • Super Bomberman R
  • Tales of Vesperia
  • Travis Strikes Again: No More
  • Witcher 3, The – Wild Hunt: Complete Edition

Cerebralbore101 said:

Seriously, kudos for all of your hard work on this thread, on top of OT at your real gig. I hope that copy of Path of Radiance is safe.

Around the Network

Awesome, great work cerebralbore101, much appreciated.

Just bought Doom Eternal, bringing my total to 27.

Could I see my list? Need to see which ones I need to add.

burninmylight said:

Great work on all of the updates! Now I got more work for ya:

Digital:

• Bastion
  • Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon
  • Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King
  • Castlevania Anniversary Collection
  • Crypt of the Necrodancer 
  • de Blob
  • Disgaea 5 Complete
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
  • Golf Story
  • Hollow Knight
  • Hotline Miami Collection
  • Iconoclasts
  • Ikaruga
  • Into the Breach
  • Ittle Dew 2+
  • Kamiko
  • Mark of the Ninja: Remastered
  • Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
  • Moonlighter
  • Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy
  • Next Penelope, The: Race to Odysseus
  • Overcooked: Special Edition
  • Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns
  • Save me Mr Tako: Tasukete Tako-San
  • Sonic Mania
  • SteamWorld Dig 2
  • Transistor
  • Vasara Collection
  • Wargroove
  • Yoku’s Island Express
  • Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana

Physical:

• Bloodstained: Ritual of the Nigh
  • Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
  • Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, The
  • Super Bomberman R
  • Tales of Vesperia
  • Travis Strikes Again: No More
  • Witcher 3, The – Wild Hunt: Complete Edition

Do the bolded names mean anything special? Like games that didn't get listed before? Or are they just compilation games?

curl-6 said:

Oh darn, I had your total at 27 already. Can you check your list here and see what I might have accidentally added...

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9112902

KLXVER said:

Could I see my list? Need to see which ones I need to add.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9112902 This is a list of all the games you've bought from October 4th 2019 to December 8th 2020. If you own a game and it's not on this list, then that means you either bought it before Oct 2019, or didn't post that you bought it yet.

^^That list goes for everyone, and is linked on the main page if you guys wanna look. It's at the top.

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 08 December 2020

Cerebralbore101 said:

curl-6 said:

Oh darn, I had your total at 27 already. Can you check your list here and see what I might have accidentally added...

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9112902

That's strange, I don't see anything there that shouldn't be, maybe I just lost track somewhere along the way. I'll try counting out my total.

1. Doom 2016
  2. Yooka Laylee
  3. Wolfenstein II
  4. Crash N.Sane Trilogy
  5. Claybook
  6. Hellblade
  7. Trine 3
  8. Team Sonic Racing
  9. Crash Team Racing
  10. Spyro Reignited Trilogy
  11. Warframe 
  12. Trine 4
  13. Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair
  14. Asphalt 9
  15. Witcher 3
  16. Panzer Dragoon Remake
  17. The Outer Worlds
  18. Blair Witch
  19. Crysis
  20. Snake Pass
  21. Vanishing of Ethan Carter
  22. Ori and the Blind Forest
  23. Ori and the Will of the Wisps
  24. Hotshot Racing
  25. Sniper Elite 4
  26. Immortals Fenyx Rising
  27. Doom Eternal

Congrats, that looks like it took a shit ton of work for you to update. People told me this thread was dead right after I posted my list,so thank you lol

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138