By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

Now confirming Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 in my digital collection. Its no longer under pre order status.

Around the Network

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order (physical)

Final Fantasy 12 The Zodiac Age
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (Special Switch Edition)  Returning it. Fuck that game!

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 30 July 2019

Blazing chrome

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order (Physical)

Zanark best Inazuma Eleven pg

Around the Network

I picked up Ubisoft's version of "America's Greatest Gameshows: Wheel of Fortune & Jeopardy". And this is why I prefer physical: This implementation is dreadful. Only cost me $20 though, and I'll be happy to get $5 back when I trade it in.

Ape Out

Will update in a few days... but think this month is one of my least games purchased in a long while.... in completely unrelated news I'm up to 91 Shrines in my replay of Master Mode breath of the wild.... and I've just 100%'d the "Story" and all the Missions in Senran Kagura : Furry Tits and Ass Pinball... or however it's called. According to my profile that comes in just at around the 20 hours of paddle flipping action to 100% as a Pinball and boob enthusiast.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Doom (1993) and Wolfenstein youngblood

So I'm dumb and I bought a lot of very old games.

DOOM
DOOM 2
DOOM 3
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy XII
Hollow Knight
Mighty Switch Force! Collection

Can't remember if I included some of these previously.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.