By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

Final Fantasy VII (7/10)
Bad North (6/10)
Octopath Traveler (5/10)
World of Final Fantasy MAXIMA (3/10)
Final Fantasy X (Only an hour in)

Around the Network
Mandalore76 said:
animegaming said:
Got both Final Fantasy 7 and Assassin's Creed 3.

Is it me, or did Assassin's Creed 3 look better on Wii U 7 years ago than Ubisoft's "remaster" on Switch looks now?  

There are some weird problems with this port, the sound is probably the biggest problem with how bad it is. 

Might pick up AC for a trip in near future: what are the odds we see a patch on it by the 8th?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Team Sonic Racing

Tagging this, because I own about 30 physical Switch games and countless Indies. Will post what I have later on.

Around the Network

Just bought Yoku's Island Express (digital)

That time of the month again.... where my switch bleeds my wallet for some gaming blood.

Got around to finishing a bunch of games this month as well though so what went into the machine in cash easily pays off all the time, one game I was very let down by was Dont starve, I've had that for so long after hearing so much about how "it's just like minecraft" dear lord I couldn't find a single thing about that game which is like minecraft other than the fact that you play as a guy.... and it's a video game. Think I had just hyped it up in my head a lot but was let down by the actual game and just deleted it to get back the GB that it takes to store.

It's worth pointing out as well now that Saints Row the Third has gotten a couple of patches on the Switch and is what I would rate as being... playable, it's not amazing in the performance area but at least now there isn't softlocks which are simple to trigger and there has been little to no crashing or major issues with game missions just not working as it was in the vanilla launch state.

Downwell
Robbotto
Deployment
Ding Dong XL
Capcom Beat ‘em up bundle
The Mahjong Huntress
Stunt Kite Party
Future Grind
War Theatre
Art of Balance
Wandersong
Saints Row The Third
Road Redemption
The Adventures of Elena Temple
Atomine
Mecho Wars: Desert Ashes
Revenge of the Bird King
Odium to the Core
Arena of Valor
Coffee Crisis
RunGunJumpGun
Draw a Stickman: EPIC 2
Owlboy
Castle of Heart

24 games this month.... wonder should I buy 7 more tomorrow to round it up to one game a day lol.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Enter the gungeon and Sega ages outrun

bought Mortal Kombat 11 and Saint Row The Third

Just got a physical copy of Hollow Knight!