By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

Same as in Rol's first party thread; I don't remember which games I already mentioned.
The list says 5 so I think I already mentioned these;

- Rime (physical)
- Little Nightmares (physical)
- LA Noire (physical)
- Hyrule Warriors (physical)
- Dark Souls Remastered (physical)

In which case I added, third party-wise, the following in the past few months;

- Diablo III (physical)
- Okami HD (physical)

Around the Network

DreadPirateRoberts said:

Nogamez said:
I can no longer remember what ive listed, but i just bought Bayonetta 1+2 not sure of they count though.                             

When I inherited the thread, Bayonetta 1 & 2 were considered third party, so I left it that way.

Also:

Gamelist
User Game P/D/U
Nogamez FIFA 18 Unknown
Nogamez Oxenfree Unknown
Nogamez Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy Unknown
Nogamez Violett Unknown
Nogamez Oxenfree Unknown
Nogamez Fortnite Digital
Nogamez L. A. Noire Physical
Nogamez Urban Trails Playground Digital
Nogamez Wolfenstein II Physical
Nogamez Attack on Titan 2 Physical
Nogamez Bayonetta Unknown
Nogamez Bayonetta 2 Unknown

Thank you :) Ok so oxenfree is listed twice on their but not sure if an error because Skyrim (physical) is missing from my list.

I just got Venture Towns.

My Christmas third-party haul. All digital unless specified:

- Grim Fandango Remastered
- Night in the Woods
- West of Loathing
- Bouncy Bob
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas (physical)

Also, can't remember if I posted it here but if not, I downloaded Warframe recently too.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

S.Peelman - you are correct. I have you as having the same games.

Nogamez - Fixed!

kenjab - I didn't have Warframe. Added.

Around the Network
DreadPirateRoberts said:
Boxing Day has been pretty good... Nights of Azure 2 (physical) and Child of Light (Digital). Also picked up a couple Game & Watch titles from Nintendo's original handhelds!

do you mean you actually got a few of the game and watch handhelds? the old clamshell lcd games? they were never popular here in Ireland not enough for me to ever get my hands on them as a kid, first time playing those were as the Game and Watch collections on the Gameboy and GBA those were awesome.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Got a physical copy of Cave Story+.

Furi

Ganoncrotch said:
DreadPirateRoberts said:
Boxing Day has been pretty good... Nights of Azure 2 (physical) and Child of Light (Digital). Also picked up a couple Game & Watch titles from Nintendo's original handhelds!

do you mean you actually got a few of the game and watch handhelds? the old clamshell lcd games? they were never popular here in Ireland not enough for me to ever get my hands on them as a kid, first time playing those were as the Game and Watch collections on the Gameboy and GBA those were awesome.

Yeah, I got a Zelda back when I was a kid, which I still have.  The thing's worth c$200 by itself now, and around $600 complete in box.   Managed to get Rain Shower and Donkey Kong II for $100 combined on Boxing Day.  That was solid.  My Game & Watch collection is modest yet...  though I have the European Club Nintendo version of Ball coming in the next little while:

The best thing about them is that they are made of Nintendium.  That Rain Shower game in the back middle is 35 years old.  It still plays like it's brand new off the factory floor.

DreadPirateRoberts said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Yeah, I got a Zelda back when I was a kid, which I still have.  The thing's worth c$200 by itself now, and around $600 complete in box.   Managed to get Rain Shower and Donkey Kong II for $100 combined on Boxing Day.  That was solid.  My Game & Watch collection is modest yet...  though I have the European Club Nintendo version of Ball coming in the next little while:

The best thing about them is that they are made of Nintendium.  That Rain Shower game in the back middle is 35 years old.  It still plays like it's brand new off the factory floor.

Lovely little collection and really cool that the Super Mario looking game in the middle seems to have the 4 button Dpad style that the Switch uses today. Nice game and watch gallery for the GBA as well not sure if that's the one I have, I know for sure that I've got some for the GB and GBC.

Thanks for sharing.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive