By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

Not sure if you're counting Sonic Mania + dlc as a new game... but I got that DLC on top of having the original game since it launched, digitally.
also got

- Enter the Gungeon,

damn that game is fantastic.

Last edited by Ganoncrotch - on 27 July 2018

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Got Sonic Mania Plus physical.

Ganoncrotch said:

Not sure if you're counting Sonic Mania + dlc as a new game... but I got that DLC on top of having the original game since it launched, digitally.
also got Enter the Gungeon, damn that game is fantastic.

Nah, I'm not counting DLC separately.  Interesting as that would be, it would just be a lot of work. 

Enter the Gungeon

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Bought Hollow Knight.

I'm surprised the number is so low here. That game sold a shit ton on the eshop already.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Around the Network
Alkibiádēs said:
Bought Hollow Knight.

I'm surprised the number is so low here. That game sold a shit ton on the eshop already.

I'll get it once a discount shows up. Same for Celeste

- Rogue Trooper Redux

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Might as well join in, if I still can!

At the moment I have these 18 third-party games:

Puyo Puyo Tetris
Octopath Traveller
Yodanji
Crash Bandicoot N-sane Trilogy
Ambition of the Slimes
Fire Emblem Warriors (if you're counting it)
NBA Playgrounds (sadly)
Shaq-Fu
Overcooked
Overcooked 2 (not released yet, but I have downloaded it, waiting to play next month)
Okami (See above)
The World Ends With You (on pre-order)
Bayonetta
Bayonetta 2
Mario + Rabbids
Golf Story
Unholy Heights
Shovel Knight Treasure Trove

Last edited by RingoGaSuki - on 25 July 2018

farlaff said:
Alkibiádēs said:
Bought Hollow Knight.

I'll get it once a discount shows up. Same for Celeste

The game's only 15 bucks and has 50+ hours of content lol... How cheap can you be?

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Alkibiádēs said:
Bought Hollow Knight.

I want to see if there is a physical version before buying it, the publisher said they were looking into it