By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

TalonMan said:
Ganoncrotch said:
I personally wouldn't mind seeing the first party games added here

Another infidel!!! Banish him to the darkest depths of Hades!!!!!

:P

would show if people who buy Nintendo systems buy all the Nintendo games to go with them, I've a ps4 for years now and don't really go outta my way to know about / buy Sony games on the system, I just have it for general 3rd party stuff.

Nintendo first party games though... Think I've got the main ones, just missing Pokken and Arms but having played demos they're not really my thing.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

About the inclusion of first party games in this thread. I get that the data numbers showing first party/third party ratios could prove interesting. However, this wasn't the point of this thread since the beginning. I plan to continue the work that was done in this thread before and improve it if I can handle it, which is the work on third party Switch games data, which is interesting per se.

But I'm more than willing to work with someone using this thread's data in another one with a different objective, which is first party/third party comparison from Switch owners in this site. 

RavenXtra said:
RavenXtra said:

Adding:

Celeste
Night in the Woods

Adding:

Of Mice And Sand -REVISED-

Adding:

Poly Bridge
Bayonetta
Bayonetta 2
Detention

Has Been Heros
L.A. Noire
Lego City Undercover
Lego World
Monopoly for Nintendo Switch
Overcooked Special Edition
Party Planet
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Rayman Legends
Retro City Rampage
Rocket League
Scribblenauts Showdown
Sonic Forces
Super Bomberman R
Ultra Street Fighter 2
Wonderboy

Sonic Mania
Stardew Valley
Othello

Systems I own: Switch, Wii U, Wii, N64, Retron 5 for my Ness, SNES, Genesis, Gameboy line games, Dreamcast, PS2, New 3DS.

Darwinianevolution said:

I just got three games.

-ACA NEO Blue's Journey
-ACA NEO Soccer Brawl
-Picross S

By the way, has someone tried World Conqueror X? I want to try it but there are very few reviews for it.

Spent some more time with World Conqueror X.  I was playing 1 scenario per day on lunch break, because they are perfect for the on the go gaming aspect.  Then, I started a Campaign at home on the TV last night.  The amount of countries that are playable is pretty awesome.  I chose Romania on the Axis side for a bit of a challenge.  I was hooked on the game for about 3 hours building Romania up the border of Greece in the South, to 2/3 of Poland in the North (I left the last 3rd for Germany so they could continue into the Soviet Union, but Finland actually snatched it up!) and as far as Kiev in the East.  I used Paratroopers to take over a Russian seaport on the Black Sea, and now I have a small Romanian Navy.  I completely sunk the Russian Black Sea Fleet with a combination of artillery from land and my newly launched submarines.  The Soviet counter-attack was fierce around Kiev and Poland, so it was time to hold position, build up infrastructure, and get some sleep.  All in all, an excellent game.  Perfectly scratches the desperate itch I had for a turn based grand strategy game.

Around the Network

So, considering the difficulty that there was keeping this thread up-to-date, I think switching to a spreadsheet would help make things easier to manage, as the tables on VGC are not at all the easiest to edit/modify.

Last edited by VGPolyglot - on 16 March 2018

In any case, it's not a one-man project, that's for sure You're probably going to need some help from others in order to maintain it without burning out.

added the upcoming digital game

- No Thing

Looks strange and was cheap so why not.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

VGPolyglot said:

So, considering the difficulty that there was keeping this thread up-to-date, I think switching to a spreadsheet would help make things easier to manage, as the tables on VGC are not at all the easiest to edit/modify.

Agreet that VGC tables are a pain tbh. I'm done with the numbers and formatting them is probably a more painful task that actually getting the data. I might publish a Google spreadsheet with the results and take more slowly the process of formatting them into a table. I'll let you know in a few hours though .

Volterra_90 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Agreet that VGC tables are a pain tbh. I'm done with the numbers and formatting them is probably a more painful task that actually getting the data. I might publish a Google spreadsheet with the results and take more slowly the process of formatting them into a table. I'll let you know in a few hours though .

OK, if you want some help just contact me!