By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

I make covers and physical cases for all my digital titles too. Still need to make about 5 more that arent shown here.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:

I make covers and physical cases for all my digital titles too. Still need to make about 5 more that arent shown here.

That's fantastic! I'm sooooo jelly right now!

I just got three games.

-ACA NEO Blue's Journey
-ACA NEO Soccer Brawl
-Picross S

By the way, has someone tried World Conqueror X? I want to try it but there are very few reviews for it.

Last edited by Darwinianevolution - on 11 March 2018

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

GoOnKid said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

That's fantastic! I'm sooooo jelly right now!

Now about to do PayDay 2 and Portal Knights right now, still have Uno(lol),Midnight Deluxe and Twin Robots Ultimate Edition to do afterwards then I should be caught up

Edit: there

Last edited by PwerlvlAmy - on 11 March 2018

TalonMan said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

This is a good idea - I'll have to take an updated picture myself, soon. Just need to figure out the best way to arrange everything so I can get the best shot...  :)

find an open area and u are good to go

Around the Network

Celeste

I finally bought it this week. It is an excellent game and I highly recommend it to any platforming fan.

So how is Fe on the Switch? I actually thought it's a hit for Switch owners here.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Aquired: Blossom Tales.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Darwinianevolution said:

I just got three games.

-ACA NEO Blue's Journey
-ACA NEO Soccer Brawl
-Picross S

By the way, has someone tried World Conqueror X? I want to try it but there are very few reviews for it.

Don't know if you saw this review:  http://www.digitallydownloaded.net/2018/03/review-world-conqueror-x-nintendo-switch.html

I just downloaded the game this weekend and played 2 scenarios so far.  It's a good strategy game, and worth its meager asking price in my opinion.  I had already played World Conqueror 3D on 3DS, so I already knew that I would like this.

Added this weekend:

Fear Effect Sedna
World Conqueror X

Also, used My Nintendo Gold Coins for the first time. Basically got Fear Effect Sedna for half price, so I'm liking that every game purchase will be building a nest egg for a future game purchase.