By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict this Week Playstation 4 Sales (Days of Play) 199€ across EU / 249$ N.A.

About 250-300 k

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

If "The Price Is Right" with Bob Barker taught me anything... I'll say 801k Bob!

Teeqoz said:
When was the last time we saw a non-launch and/or holiday week be 800k? Wii maybe?

Wii and DS best selling (no launch/holiday ) week are for both 500k...

tak13 said:
Teeqoz said:
When was the last time we saw a non-launch and/or holiday week be 800k? Wii maybe?

Wii and DS best selling (no launch/holiday ) week are for both 500k...

Apparently the DS sold almost 900k in a week in april 2009, but I'm guessing it was the launch of a new model.

Teeqoz said:
tak13 said:

Wii and DS best selling (no launch/holiday ) week are for both 500k+...

Apparently the DS sold almost 900k in a week in april 2009, but I'm guessing it was the launch of a new model.

You guess right! ;)

Around the Network
tak13 said:
Kerotan said:
The sales will be insane. Sony were genius this gen making a system so easy to sell cheap.

PS3 was a big lesson for them!

Yeah and hopefully when they are designing the ps5 it still serves them as a reminder. 

Hmmm im gonna go with am optimistic 400k

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

iNathan said:

This number would make sense if you are guessing worldwide sales for June. If this number is for the US, well um... good luck

Aura7541 said:
iNathan said:

This number would make sense if you are guessing worldwide sales for June. If this number is for the US, well um... good luck

This is his prediction for the current week WW sales... :)